O N E

Standing at the edge of the isle, seeing auradon from where She stood.

The reflection of the border made the girls blood boil, they sent the villains to the isle because the hero's, prince's and princesses don't want to keep them all from taking over the world, but they also wanted to feel safe for once.

When in reality, all Mia and her mom Eris wanted was to go back to Tartarus with the book of peace.

You would expect Eris to not pay attention to her daughter ever, when in reality she does and it's all she does, the two both want the same thing all of the world in complete chaos.

But there was one good thing about being on the wretched island, they could do whatever they wanted with no repercussions. Magic wasn't aloud on the isle of the lost for obvious reasons.

"Mia!" The small pale girl with bright purple hair hollered from afar catching the small girls attention.

At first She thought it was Roc, one of her mothers pets but the voice was too feminine. Looking over her shoulder to see Mal,

Mal, Maleficent's daughter, Maleficent was well know for cursing a blonde baby princess because she wasn't invited to the stupid christening. Where as Mal she was a natural born leader all she wanted was to make her mom proud everyone else was oblivious to this but Mia.

"Hey Mal, what's up?" The girl with pastel purple hair asked, turning her head back to the barrier, seeing it glisten when the auradon sun rays hit of it, a feeling of envy and anger grew in the fragile girl.
"My mom has news, we gotta go" Mal said grabbing Mia by the wrist, pulling her from the edge of the isle.

———————

When they got to Maleficent and the group of three, Maleficent was talking to the goons beside her. As Mia watched Mal take a lollipop from a child passing by, making Mia grin at her best friend. Causing the woeful little creature to make a horrific whaling noise, which immediately annoying the girl slightly taller than Mal but smaller than Evie

Evie the evil queens daughter, she only cared about make up prince's and castles, not a strange combination for the two.

Then there was Jay some of Jafar, both thieves and some who extremely charismatic. Jay however was more scheming than his annoying father who only droned on about the magic lamp he lossy to Aladdin.

Then there was Carlos, son of Cruella De-vil, Cruella lost her sanity when she was sent to the isle. Carlos however he was smart maybe the smartest of the group of 5 he's more loyal than a dog but Carlos is also terrified of dogs which Mia found funny since his mother was overly obsessed with the horrible creatures.

Then there was Mia daughter of the Eris goddess of discord and chaos, Mia and the mother where the closest of the group by a long shot, Mia wasn't like the other VK's, she cared about her group of delinquents they were the only friends she'd ever had.

"Hi mom" Mal said letting go of the girls wrist that she still had her strong grip on.
"Stealing candy Mal, so disappointing" Maleficent said with a strange look on her face which made Mia and Evie snigger.
"It was from a baby" Mal said trying to impress the vile woman known as her mother.
"That's my nasty little girl" Maleficent continued to babble about news and other useless information to Mia.

She hated the place, the isle but She knew she'd probably hate Auradon more, all the happy people and niceness of everyone, it made the girl want to throw up the waist the isle called food.

"You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon" Maleficent stated, as the three others tried to make a run for it before Maleficent's goons grabbed them, Mia and Mal where the only two who stood still, Mia was checking her nails in boredom as she listened to Maleficent's poor speech.