E I G H T

Finally the bell Rings for class to be over and I can't wait to get outta here.

Walking out of the class with Mal and Jay, following behind Ben and Audrey. Hearing a lot of girls saying Mal's name and how much they like their hair.

"Are you guys feeling kinda weird about this?" Jay asks Mal and I.
"I mean it not so bad here" he continues with a breathy laugh following his statement, now I know why my mom wasn't worried about me letting her down.
"Are you insane?" I ask him with a disgusted look on my face, what is he thinking, not so bad here, this place is like a bright pink nightmare.

"Long live evil, you're mean, you're awful, you're bad news, snap out of it" Mal says snapping her fingers at him.
"Thanks guys, I needed that" he says making the three of us let out small laughs.

"Do you think they actually paid for those?" I hear her annoying high pitched voice from behind Mal and I, and I know exactly who it is.
"She did it to Jane's hair too and fairy godmother's not happy about it" Audrey complains to Ben making me roll my eyes.

"What's the harm?" I overhear Ben say, it's surprising to here him talk like that, I thought he was all for the rules and all that fun stuff, note the sarcasm.
"It's gateway magic" I here Audrey shriek, making me sigh.

"What's her problem, it's just a bit of fun" Mal says to me with an evil smirk on her lips.
"I have no idea, maybe her assistant fairy woke her up to early this morning" I tell Mal and she lets out a small laugh.

"Sure it starts with the hair, next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes then everyone looks good, then where will I be?" Audrey keeps complaining making me turn around and walk towards her.

"Awe Audrey, don't be insecure, a lot of the girls back on the isle look a lot better than you and that's with out the new hair and clothes, think your self lucky they aren't here to take your place" I taunt her putting my hands on her shoulders, turning my back to her when I here her shriek once more making me smirk, walking away from that situation.

Leaving Mal and the gang to deal with it. Seeing Sebastian stood with Cordelia talking as she puts her hand on his bicep, as soon as she notices me, sending me a mischievous smirk making my black blood curdle,

what's this feeling inside me?
Jealousy?
Hatred?
That one not very knew to me, I walk up to them.

"Hey Sebastian? have you seen Rei or Meli?" I ask him tapping his shoulder making him spin around totally blocking out Cordelia.

"I saw Meli going to her locker a few minutes ago, I can take you to it if you'd like?" He says to me with a confident smile. Confidence looks good on him,
NO! Stop I can't think this way if I wanna get my job done

"Sure" I say as he leads me to her locker
"So, how come your being nicer to me now?" Sebastian asks me looking down at his feet.
"That wasn't me being nicer, it was me asking if you had seen someone I'm looking for" I tell him bring my hand back up to my mother's necklace, which Sebastian seems to notice.

"What does that say on your necklace?" Sebastian asks me looking at my skinny fingers, wrapping around the Golden apple on a gold chain that hangs off my neck.
"The fairest, it's my mother's she gave it to me when I was a baby" I tell him.

"Is there a story behind it?" He asks me and I slowly nod at him, as I see Meli come into view.
"Thanks for showing me where she was, Sebastian, I owe you one" I tell him about to walk to Meli when a set of cold hands grab my wrists.
"Go on a date with me?" Sebastian says to me
"What?" I ask
"You owe me one, those are your words, go on a date with me, that's you giving me what you owe" Sebastian tells me looking deep into my eyes.

"And if I don't want to?" I ask him with a smirk growing in my face.
"Then that's you going against your word" he tells me.

~ flashback ~

"Remember Pseudo, when a goddess gives her word she's bound for eternity" my mom says and I give her a nod

~flashback over ~

"But I never gave you my word?" I say to him,
"Then give me your word" he tells me, he can't know about the 'being bound for all eternity' can he?  No?
"Fine, I'll go on a date with you, but I won't like it" I tell him walking away from him with a small smile on my face.

"Hey Meli, we Both have a free period now, do you think it'll be safe for us to go into the archives in the library?" I ask her.

Seeing her eyes look up from, a picture, of a girl, pale skin, long blond hair and a grass green flowing dress, a crown of flowers on her head.

"Who's that?" I ask her looking down at the picture in her pale fragile fingers

"My real mother, Persephone" Meli says looking at me with tears in her eyes almost making me feel sorry for her,

Almost.

"She's pretty" I force out to make her feel a little bit better, she turns her head to me slightly giving me a small smile then she wipes her eyes.

"Awe look guys the freaks crying, gonna run to your mommy?" I here that annoying voice come back
"Audrey leave me alone" Meli says looking distraught
"What are you gonna do? Get your mermaid friends to drag me under the water" Audrey says laughing with some other girls.

"Not exactly Audrey, I suggest you and the rest of your minions leave her alone before I drag all of you to Tartarus and feed you to Cetus and Roc" I say stepping in front of Meli

"Who do you think you are?" Audrey shrieks at me and I give her the look my mother gives me when I haven't been evil enough and that look terrifies me, she infuriates me making my red eyes light up like a fire.

Seeing Audrey cower to me was the best feeling in the world, I can't wait to make everyone else cower to me. And my mom obviously, Audrey doesn't say anything and her and her minions walk away from us not making a sound. I turn back to Meli and give her a smirk and she's staring at my eyes.

"Thank you, Your eyes are glowing red Amia" Meli tells me, making me take a few deep breathes and clearing my head, helping my eyes go back to normal and they do after a few seconds, I'm not too sure why that happens but it happened on the isle a lot and I can't stop it I don't know how to

"Anyways, the library?" I ask her turning my head slightly
"Yeah I've got the key since I go and sort it out once every two weeks, all the spell books are in their along with ones no one supposed read because there information that could put all of Auradon in danger" Meli tells me pulling a silver key with a red rose out of her bag and we start heading to the library.