Ferb's Romantic Gesture

I'm writing this as a deleted scene to my story, "Out with the Old, In with the New"! If you haven't read it, go check it out, if so, then enjoy this one-shot! *btw might not line up perfectly with the story but regardless, hope you like it!*

It had been a few months since Phineas had come up with his huge romantic gesture to ask Isabella to be his girlfriend. They had gotten back home from their crazy adventure in California, and Ferb had been working on his own little gesture for Emma. He was determined to make it as perfect as possible for the girl of his dreams. He had promised her that night that he was going to make her feel like a princess.

He had asked Phineas for help getting some of the things, for example, a horsedrawn carriage and fireworks. The Fireside Girls provided a romantic setting for them to spend the evening together in their backyard. Isabella had promised to help him with food and making sure everything went down as planned.

Finally, after months of planning and trying to get everything to line up, he had come up with a beautiful plan for how it would work. He'd texted her earlier and told her that he was taking her on a date and she should wear something more formal. His heart was racing at the speed of light with pure nervousness. He was scared something was going to fall through.

"Bro, there's no need to worry! It's not like she's gonna break up with you if it doesn't go perfectly! Besides, sometimes screwups make an evening better! Don't stress too much about it, and if you need something, Isabella and I will be watching from inside." Phineas tried to assure his brother.

"You're right... I just want this to be perfect for her. She's gone through so much, and I just want to show her how much I love and appreciate her." Ferb sighed.

"Ferb! Get it together! You two are perfect for each other, and you have shown SO MANY signs of affection towards each other, like, since you got together. It's gonna be fine!" Isabella said, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Plus, she REALLY loves you. Like, it's a little scary how much she does."

"You're right! I'm gonna go out and do this and it's gonna be 'Ferb-tastic!'" he said.

The other two stood there in awe at his horrible pun.

"I- Please don't ever say that word again." Phineas laughed.

Isabella laughed and agreed with Phineas.

"I know, it was terrible. Oh, crap, I have to go!" Ferb said, checking his watch. He adjusted his bow tie in the mirror and rushed out the door. He came back inside seconds later.

"Why are you still here?" Phineas asked.

"Hat or no?" Ferb asked, putting on a matching top hat and taking it off again.

"No! Get out of here, loverboy!" Phineas laughed and pushed him out of the house.

They went upstairs and watched Ferb enter a carriage shaped like a pumpkin that he and Phineas had built. They even made animatronic horses, that moved and looked like real horses, minus the mess.

Ferb pulled up to Emma's house and used the controller to make the horses whinny.

Emma heard a horse outside and was confused. She personally hoped it was a horseback ride... why would he tell her to dress nice, though?

She opened the door and her jaw opened wide. There was Ferb, standing in front of a horsedrawn carriage. This was her biggest dream. "You did this for me?" she asked, a grin spreading wide across her fair skin that shone in the moonlight.

"Yes. Yes I did. Can I help you up, Princess Emma?" he smirked.

She giggled and offered him her hand. He helped her up first and then jumped in after her.