5

-Y/N's POV-

I was becoming more and more tired with each step we were taking. I was about to fall when Azula caught me. "Why were you about to fall?" She asked me. "I don't know" I lied know that it is because I am too tired and my legs are getting weaker with each step. "Don't lie Lighting Bolt it isn't nice," Azula said. I looked down then back up. "I am tired and my legs are getting weaker with each step I am taking," I said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Azula asked me. "I was worried that you wouldn't believe me," I answered. "I will always believe something like that." She said. I only nod to this. *What does she mean by 'I will always believe something like that' there has to be something more to it.* I thought to myself. _Time Skip brought to you by Cactus Juice_ I woke up on something soft. I sat up to see that I was in bed. *I must have fallen asleep in Azula's arms.* I thought  I was pulled back down and pulled into a chest. I notice that I am in some sort of tent/camp looking thing. I look down to see who pulled me into them. It was Azula, she had a tight grip on me. She mumbled something that I was able to hear the last part of it, "My Lighting bolt. Father, she is mine." I tried to understand what she meant by that. And what did she mean by 'My Lighting Bolt.' I know she gave me that nickname but there must be someone else that has that nickname from her, she can't mean me. I am just a Fire-Normand, what can I do. So she must mean someone else, please let her mean someone else.

-Azula's POV-

_Flash Back [No not really]_ After I told Y/N that I will always believe something like that, she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful. I wished that my father could see this. See that I did find someone to make me happy, someone who might be a weakness but  I will still care for her and keep her safe. _Present time [kinda]_  I felt like Y/N got up a little I let her sit up for a little bit then I pulled her down than to my chest. She looked around for a little bit then saw that I pulled her to me. I mumbled. "Father, she is my lighting bolt. Father, she is mine" I notice that she became confused by what I meant. I laugh a little, scaring her as she jumped a little. "Why aren't you up early Lighting bolt," I said in her ear. "Y-Yeah." She said blushing.  I move so I and her can be comfier. "Would you like some food?" I asked. "Yes please" She answered. I smile at her, she smiled back. 

-Y/N's POV-

Me and Azula where eating, I was worried about what will happen if I talked so I was quite. "Lighting bolt..." Azula said I slowly look up from my food. "Why did you run in front of my lighting heading towards that girl." she asked. "I-I wanted to keep her safe, I lost everything I am not going to lose her." I said. She looked confused about what I meant when  I said I lost everything. My past isn't that great but I rather keep that to myself and not tell anyone other then a few people I can trust. "What do you mean by you lost everything?" She asked. "I really don't want to talk about it." I said she nods dropping it but it still seems like she is confused and I don't blame her, of someone isn't going to tell you something about their past you will become confused.