1

-Y/N's POV-

Hello, I am Y/N L/N, I am a non-bender. I was with Zuko and Uncle Iroh when they joined Team Avatar. I knew that I might not be able to help them but I want to be there so I know that Zuko will be ok no matter what. "Appa will land soon Aang. I, Katara, and Y/N will go and fight Azula" Zuko said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Z-Zuko you know that I am a Non-Bender!" I said shaking. I felt someone hug me, I look down and see Toph. "T-Toph.." I said. "shh e/c eyes." Toph said. I start to remember that Zuko told Toph that I had e/c eyes. I then hug her back. I started to feel safe again. "I know Y/N, but trust me, if she does anything to any of you I won't let her do it," Zuko said. I only nod at this and started to blush at the fact Toph was still hugging me. _Time Skip_ We get to the fire palace. Zuko and Azula say a few words to each other. I looked at Katara, hoping that Zuko will make it out alive. She gave me the same look. I tried not to look away as this fight, but it took everything in me not to do it, I kept an eye out to see Azula would aim anything at either me or Katara. _Time Skip_ It was while, all of sudden I saw Azula shot Lighting at Katara before Zuko ran in front of it, I did, I promised Katara while Zuko and Azula were fighting instead of Zuko taking the hit, I would, she tried to change my mind but I wouldn't change my mind. When it hit me I fell slowly closing my eyes. "Y/N!" was the last thing I heard Zuko and Katara yell until I fully passed out.

-Azula's POV-

As I was about to be crowned Fire Lord, Zuko and two girls came crashing it. I notice something about the girl on Zuko's left side, she had e/c eyes and h/c h/l hair. Was wearing some type of clothing. S-She was pretty, I fell for her, right away. I knew she was mine. I wanted her, I needed her. _Time Skip_ I was fighting ZuZu when I heard my lighting bolt saying something to the other girl, I was listing while still fighting him. "I will run in front of anything, fire or lightning bolt for you Katara." She said I got jealous of the Katara girl. I wanted her gone, she was taking my lighting bolt away from me. "Y-Y/N but, you could die," Katara said. "I would take the chance to keep you and Zuko safe," my lighting bolt said. "Come on where's the lighting, afraid I will redact it?" Zuko asked. "Oh, I will show you the lighting!" I spat, soon after I said that I pointed the lighting at the Katara girl before it could hit her my lighting bolt run in front of it. "Y/N!" Both Zuko and Katara yell at the same time. I stood there dumbfounded at this, the girl who I knew was made for me just took the hit of lighting. "Katara, I will look over Y/N you fight Azula," Zuko said. I looked at him with anger. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH Y/N!" I snapped at him. Katara and Zuko looked at me wide-eyed. All of a sudden I was trapped in ice. The Katara girl came over to me and put chains around my hands then let the ice down. I looked up and see Zuko holding Y/N in his arms. Katara walked back over to him nodded her head and walked off.

-Y/N's POV-

_Time Skip a week_ I was finally waking up from when I took the hit. I looked around as that Zuko and Toph were asleep at both sides of where I was sleeping. I prop myself up so I could be a bit comfier. I must have woken up Zuko as he starts to look up. "Y-Y/N! Your up!" He said I only nod. He wakes up Toph. "E-E/C eyes! Your up!" she said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Yup I am up," I said, I look over at Zuko who seems a bit upset. "Z-Zuko are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I just wished that Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Uncle were here to see that you up." He said. I got worried then Toph spoke. "They are fine e/c eyes, they went out to get some food." I only nod at this. _Time Skip later that day_ I was still in my bed propped up on a pillow when all of a sudden the door was opened wide. I saw Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Iroh run through. "Your up!" they all say at the same time. "Y-Yup! What happened after I took the hit Katara?" I asked "I and Zuko ran to you worried, Zuko said that he would take care of you as I was going to fight Azula. Azula heard it and yelled 'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH Y/N!' I and Zuko looked wide-eyed but I took it as a chance to trap her in ice. I put changes on her hands and then I let the ice, Zuko had you in his arms and then we walked back to Appa which took us to Sokka and Toph, then We got Aang." Katara said. I looked at her wide-eyed. "I-I was so reckless to take that hit for Katara, b-but both you and Zuko are ok, so I am glad," I said finally. Iroh specks, "If it wasn't for Katara and me you wouldn't be here right." I look at him with a smile. "Thank you Iroh and Katara, no all of you!" I said.