6

-Y/N's POV-

I looked around after I and Azula got done eating. I was looking at the flowers when I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and I looked around to see who was looking at me when I was meet with blue eyes, I back up and my back hit the tree. "Woah I didn't mean to scare you, I just saw you looking at the flowers and I don't know so I wanted a better look." The boy said rubbing his neck coming out, He was in Water Tribe clothing. "I-Its fine, I am Y/N L/N you?" I said. "Mizu Yuki." He said. I smile. "So uh why are you all the way out here." Mizu asked me. "Oh I just wanted to get away from people after the Avatar won the fight he had with Fire Lord Ozia and so many people mad at it yet happy about it and mad at me because I helped the Avatar." I said looking down. "Wait you meet the Avatar!" Mizu said I nodded. "I was with General Iroh and Prince Zuko after Zuko changed for the good for once." I said. I looked up and saw Mizu wided eyed. "Wow that's cool. I never meat a Fire Nation person before, can you bend. If you can't thats ok." Mizu said. "I can't bend but Iroh saw me as a child of his when he first meet me in Ba Sing Se." I said. Mizu smiles, I give him a warm smile. "I should get going Mizu" I said Mizu nods and I went my separate way.

-Azula's POV-
I see Y/N come back with some flowers, I smile as she came back. "Sorry I took so long I thought that I heard someone so I went the other way" Y/N said, I nodded knowing she was telling the truth <how dumb are you..-_->. She handed me flowers I took them and smiled at her she gave me a warm smile back.