2

-Y/N's POV-

I was hanging out with Toph who usually helps me with getting better, we were taking a break of helping me getting back to walk. The door opens and we see Zuko in the doorway. "Y/N I want you to meet my friends Mai and Ty Lee!" He said, two girls, were beside him. One girl had black hair that was put up into two buns her eyes where a gold,  she was in a dress that was a little too long for her arms, and she had a cold/emotionless feel with her. The other girl was different, her brown hair was in a braid-like thing, her eyes brown/gray color, she had an outfit from the Kyoshi Warriors, and she had such a happy vibe around her. I looked at the two girls and said. "H-Hello I am Y-Y/N" I smiled a little. "Hi! I am Ty Lee!" the happier one said. "I am Mai." The other one said. I nod. "Let Y/N get to know Mai and Ty Lee better Toph, we will be right outside ok?" Zuko said, I look over and see Toph nod she gets up and looks at me gives a warm smile. I nod, I watch her and Zuko walk out of the room. Both Mai and Ty Lee come over to me and sit to my left and right. "Why are you in a bed resting Y/N?" Mai asked me. "A-Azula... When Zuko was fighting her, she pointed out her lighting at Katara and I promised her that I would take the hit her for. So right before it could even get to her I ran in front of it." I said. Mai's face went from worried to anger fast I can't tell if it was towards me or Azula. Ty Lee's face went from happy/worried to super worried. "I.AM.GOING.THROW.MY.KNIVES.AT.HER" Mai said. I froze so did Ty Lee. "M-Mai, Y/N is already scared as she should after being hit by Azula's Lighting. We don't need her to be any scared." Ty Lee said. "I know, but for all, we know Ty Lee is that Azula might have something against  Y/N," Mai said. I only nod. "One thing that Katara said when I asked her what happened after I passed out was, 'Azula yelled at Zuko, 'DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH Y/N' and I think that she might want to finish me off," I said looking down. I looked at Mai then Ty Lee. They both had the same face on, anger but is it at me, I shrink. "No! No! We are not mad at you. We are mad at Azula." Ty Lee said. 

-Azula's POV-

I was hidden from sight when I saw that Mai, Ty Lee, and MY Y/N were talking together. I got worried about her. All I can know is that Ty Lee could Chi Block her or Mai could thrower her knifes at her. _Time Skip_ It was late at night when I finally though it was ok to check on Y/N. I got to the window, she seemed to be at peace. I looked a little from her sleeping from. I was ZUKO. He came out of her room and was infront of me. "What do you want Azula?" he asked. "Well, I want her." I said. He froze why did he freeze? "You want Y/N! You can't have her!" He said. "And why is that?" I asked 'confused'. "Because she is with Toph." Zuko said. My blood boild. MY Y/N is with someone that is not me! I was angry. I walked away. I needed to find away to get rid of this "Toph" girl...

-Y/N's POV-

I am finally able to leave my bed and walk around for once. I was always with Toph or Mai and Ty Lee. But I always feel eyes on me even when I am alone. I don't know why but I swear it almost seems like someone or something is stalking me..