12(Short?)

-Y/N's POV-

I feel eyes on me as I'm sitting by the lake. "You know it's nice to stare" I snap to whoever is staring at me. "Oh I know but you're just so cute not to look at." I hear Azula say as she is coming over to me. "I should have known it was you," I say in a joking manner. She laughs. "You do have a point there Y/N." She says with a smile. Oh, that smile, the smile that is either 'You piss me off', 'You are going to die', or 'Oh how much I love you'. You can never know, and that's the scary part. She looks at me with this love-sick look in her eyes. "A-Azula are you ok?" I ask afraid. "Oh I'm fine~," She says cupping my face. Oh how much I'm trying to hide how scared I am when she has that look in her eyes.

-Azula's POV-

I look at Y/N with love in my eyes. Oh just how much I love her, she will always get me I hope. Even if she doesn't I will make her get me no matter how long or what lengths I have to go for that. I just want Y/N to love me and I will do ANYTHING for her love, even killing everyone she loves. I don't care how long it will take I will earn and gain her love. No matter that I cup her face and look her in the eyes. Aw, she's trying to hide the fact that she is afraid of me, it's so cute to see her like this, it shows that I need to keep her safe even if she says she doesn't need someone to keep her safe I will always keep her safe.