one 🦩

•••

the last two years for izzy were a ride of mixed emotions. so many things happening, like being a successful model for l'oreal and making new friends in paris.

 she's been living her life and occasionally thinking about daniel, but when she did - she thought of him as her past.

the last two years for daniel were very lucky because of the support of why don't we's fans. why don't we has been growing by the minute with more and more people around the world going onboard and joining the fandom.

because of the amount of support, why don't we have been organising more and more world tours so all their fans can see them live.

with having pop up tours in america, also opted their band because they were the new 'one direction.'

izzy had made three new friends that also work with l'oreal paris - shae hunter, willow parks and juliette moore.

juliette was from france, and had a strong french accent and she could also speak french fluently - something the other girls envied.

shae was from australia and was born in perth, so she was basically the 'outback' of the group of four.

willow was also from america, she was born in boston, massachusetts then moved to paris when she was nineteen.

izzy had known the three other girls long enough to trust them with her 'daniel' secret, the other girls made sure she was okay.

izzy had stopped contact with all her los angeles girls because she thought they would remind her of the past.

but what izzy didn't know, was that the four other girls of why don't we were missing izzy like crazy.

gabriela and jack had a kid named lavender and they were happily married, tatum and jonah were still dating, christina and corbyn were married and kay and zach were still going strong.

•••

"yeah so, what do you guys wanna do today?" izzy asked taking a sip of her strawberry smoothie. 

izzy, willow, shae and juliette were sitting at one of their favourite paris cafes they all usually go to for breakfast.

"i don't know." willow said eating some of her bagel. "oh my god. he is hot." juliette said pointing to a guy with blonde hair.

"who?" shae asked turning around to find the 'hot guy.' izzy looked and saw multiple guys with blonde hair, so she was confused.

"bro, julie. who are you fucking talking about?" izzy said rolling her eyes. "oh! him! the one who has black sunglasses and walked into the cafe with another guy with brownish hair." juliette said describing him perfectly.

izzy took a closer look at the boys juliette described and widened her eyes in shock. "no, way." she whispered slowly.

"what? what's no way?" willow asked turning to face izzy. "you know daniel? my ex? those two are his best friends." izzy said sighing and sinking lower into her chair.

"really?" shae questioned. "yup. that's jonah and the blonde haired guy you like julie? that's eben." izzy explained.

"what are they doing here?" juliette asked. "i don't know, what you know - daniel and jonah are in a band with three other guys. eben is their tour opener, so they must be here on tour!" izzy groaned.

"wait. what's the band's name again?" willow asked looking at izzy. "why don't we." izzy said rolling her eyes. 

"why don't we." willow repeated while tapping away on her phone. "damn." shae said looking over willow's shoulder.

"there hot." shae grinned. "which ones your ex, again?" willow asked. "blonde hair, blue hair and drop dead gorgeous." izzy muttered taking more sips of her smoothie.

"wait, you still love him?" shae asked. "i mean - yeah i do, i never stopped." izzy said. "really? so what-"

"hey! izzy!" the group of four turned to look at eben and jonah approaching them. "um, i gotta go." izzy said and sprinted out the door.

she was still holding her smoothie, when she bumped into someone and the smoothie spilled all over the person.

"i'm so sorry! i should of looked where i was going and- daniel?" izzy said staring in shock at her ex boyfriend.

"of course, where eben and jonah go, the other boys are with them." izzy mumbled and put her smoothie cup in the bin.

jack, corbyn and zach came up behind daniel wondering why he stopped on the middle of the footpath when it was free.

"bro, what the fuck why'd you stop?" zach said, then his eyes landed on izzy. "oh."

"oh, hi izzy." jack said. "hey boys." izzy replied. izzy studied the boys, they all looked older, and matured alot.

"boys! why'd you stop?" izzy looked beyond the three boys and saw ainslee - she had a big glow up. her hair was stunningly curly, her eyes were nice and bright and she had the body of a model.

ainslee reached the tiny group, and gave daniel a long kiss on his cheek, to which daniel's eyes sparkled.

"oh, uh hi izzy." ainslee said with her arm around daniel. "hey ainslee, anyway i have to go." izzy said and ran past the boys.

'that was unexpected', izzy thought.

•••