Chapter 17~ 2 days

A/N: Guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated in like 7 months I feel really bad! I've just been really ill lately.. So anyway I hope you like this chapter! Characters belong to Suzanne Collins❤️
And prepare yourself guys this chapter is a little bit intense and Katniss loses it.😉 Will try and update asap💞
Chapter 17~ 2 days
Katniss POV:

I can go home. I can go home in 2 days. As long as I stay positive the days will go by quicker, well that's what I've been telling myself for
the past six days and has that worked no it's done the exact opposite. These past twelve days have been really hard, I had another attack 2 days ago. It was the worst one yet. I examine the bandages on my knuckles, the bandages are covered in blood. I've been asleep for the past few days, they had to knock me out. The cure doesn't seem to be working yet, I don't even know if it will work. I was supposed to be going home 5 days ago but the cure isn't working yet. So I'm still here waiting....

Flashback:

I'm lying on my bed in my room. I'm staring up at the ceiling. I have nothing else to do except look at the ceiling. They won't give me anything to do. I'm not aloud outside to explore the city, I'm not aloud to wander around the hospital, I'm not even aloud out of my damn room!

My room isn't that bad I've got a double bed with just plain white sheets and pillows. The walls are a dark purple, so are the curtains, and carpet. There's a toilet in a joint on section of the room, and a shower. They come and bring me meals 3 times a day, the food is okay I guess but I never eat much of it. I think I've lost quite a bit of weight I only eat a few spoonfuls of food each day. I've been in this room for around 4 days now, I find it hard to count the days. I don't get much sleep. I drag myself out of nightmares each night but find no relief in waking up. I think the hallucinations are getting worse. I actually haven't had another attack since the day I first came here. Well not yet anyway. I cry myself to sleep every night. I need to find a way to pass the time.
Maybe I could try sing? I think I will try do that.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where a dead man called out
For his love to flee
Strange things did happen here
Not stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run
So we'd both be free
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of hope
Side by side with me
Strange things did happen here
Not stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging-

My voice cracks at the end of that line. I stand up and walk in to the bathroom. There's a mirror in the bathroom. I look up at the mirror and expect to see my reflection staring back at me. I don't see my reflection staring back at myself... I see all my friends, Peeta, Finnick, Clove, Glimmer, Marvel, Gale, Cato, Johanna, Annie. But they're not right, there's something wrong with them. I see them with Prim, they are holding a knife to her throat. "Prim!" I screech. "Stop it you traitors!" I scream at the mirror. Peeta digs the knife further in to her neck, Prim is screaming "Katniss! Katniss help me!" Peeta is smirking while he is doing it and all of the others are laughing. "PRIM" I scream. I bang my fists against the mirror trying to get to her. Dark thoughts run through my head. I have to kill them. I WILL KILL THEM! I HATE ALL OF THEM! Tears run down my face. I hear Finnick's voice say laughing "Let's not kill her straight away, we should wait and do it slowly make it more painful" I scream in horror. "Prim! Stop! Please! PLEASE!" I scream my voice laced with hysteria. Prim drops to the floor and blood runs down her neck. She's screaming "KATNISS! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP ME"

Anger and fear races in side of me. I lean against the wall. "Please stop" I sob in to my hands. The screams of my sister get louder and louder. I stand up shakily and start punching the mirror as hard as I can. I see all of my enemies laughing at my attempts and start to kick Prim in the stomach. She falls to her knees clutching her stomach howling with pain. This makes me punch even harder. My nails are coated with blood and glass pieces are sticking out of my hands. I ignore the pain and carry on punching. "I HATE ALL OF YOU" I scream at them. I hear shouts of doctors running in to the room. But luckily I locked the bathroom door. They all start banging on the door. "MISS EVERDEEN OPEN THE DOOR" One of them shouts. They start to kick the door down, but it is taking awhile. The mirror is wrecked bits if glass cover the bathroom floor. I stand back and look at all the damage I've done. I put my hands over my mouth in horror. "What have I done" I whisper.
"KATNISS OPEN THE DOOR LET US HELP YOU!" Doctor Percy shouts desperately. "LEAVE ME ALONE" I scream hysterically. My breathing quickens and my breaths get heavier. I start to hyperviliate. I crouch down to the floor Tryihg to get air in to my lungs. I can't take it anymore! I put my hands over my head and start screaming over and over again. I hear the door come of it's hinges and loads of doctors rush in. They run forward and pick me up off the floor. I'm now standing up. "Hey, hey calm down! It's okay it's gone now!" Nurse Tris says to me soothingly. "It's not please, please make it stop" I beg sobbing. "I hate this life just please kill me" I start to shout. "HEY! Calm down!" One of the doctors shouts at me putting his hands on my shoulders. But I ignore him. "Alright bring me some sedative" He shouts worriedly over his shoulder to the doctors. Nurse Lily hands him the sedative. He moved the needle to my neck. "NO WAIT. PRIM WHERE IS SHE?" I scream. He stops his actions and says "She's fine! She's safe don't worry! It was just another powerful hallucination."

I can't be sure if he's telling the truth or not. What if he's not?! Prim! I feel a sharp scratch on my neck and I collapse to the ground. "Prim" Was the last thing I managed to get out before my world collapsed in to blackness.

Present

I really lost it that day. I need to keep the attacks under control otherwise I will never leave this place.

I will seriously kill Delly. As soon as I'm out of this place I will kill her! If it's the last thing I do I swear to god I will kill her.