Chapter 16 ~ Get out! NOW

Chapter 16~ Get out! NOW

Finnick POV:

"Delly what the hell are you doing here!" I shout at her trying to keep myself calm.

"What do you mean, what am I doing here I'm coming to see my friends!" She says sarcastically. "We are not your friends Delly get that in to your brain! Oh wait you don't have a brain" I say mockingly tapping my head slowly. "Shut up!" She hisses at me angrily. "Hey Finnick! Who's at the door?" Glimmer shouts to me from inside of the house. "It doesn't matter just don't come out here!" I shout back to her. "Why didn't you let Glimmer come out here? We good have had a nice little chit chat!" Delly says smirking. "Hmmm, how about no" I say slowly. "Why don't you let me in? So i can see the rest of my best friends!" She says smiling really sweetly. "No, you filthy little backstabbing bitch" I say angrily to her."How dare you speak to me like that!" She says outraged. "How dare you speak to me like that" I mock her trying to sound like her.

"Finnick?" Annie shouts me from inside. "Just a minute Ann" I shout. "Right listen here you little piece of shit! You don't go anywhere near me,Peeta,Prim or any of the other victors, especially Katniss okay?! If you even come anywhere near us I will call the cops!" I say threateningly. She then lifts her foot and digs her 10inch heel in to my foot. I yelp out of pain and scream "What the hell was that for!" Trying to hold back my anger as much as possible. "What was what for?" She says mockingly innocently looking at the ground. She then smirks at me and slaps me across the face leaving a red slap mark on my cheek. "Oh that's it bring it on barbie doll!" I say fed up with her crap. I punch her in the stomach, she gasps but then recovers quickly and punches me in the nose hard. I hear a massive crack and my nose bursts out in pain. "OH MY GOD! My fucking nose!!!!" I scream and hold my nose trying to stop the blood. I punch her in the face and she falls backwards and trips down the stairs leading up to the door. I tried my hardest not to punch her too hard since it's wrong to hit a girl but after all the shit she's put us threw I honestly don't care what happens to her! She screams in shock then starts to shriek "You tried to kill me!!" I shout back rolling my eyes "No I didn't it was self defence you probably broke my nose!!!" She huffs then stands back up walking away slowly. I turn around to walk back inside, thinking that she went. That's when I feel someone pull me backwards down the stairs. I turn around shocked and see that it's Delly she scratches my cheek with her long sharp nails and kicks me in the balls. I groan in pain. I feel more blood running down my face. For fucks sake why don't this girl leave us alone?! "Oh dear has finny got a broken nose? You poor ickle baby" She says in a baby voice. I start to hear voices coming from the kitchen. Oh no they sound like there coming outside. "GET OUT! NOW!" I shout at her. "Finnick what's wrong?" I hear someone shout worriedly. But this time I ignore them, I walk up to Delly slowly "Why did you do it Delly?" I say slowly looking her in the eyes. "I-" She stutters but I interrupt her "WHY" I shout loudly in her face. She starts to back away slowly down the steps. "I hate her guts why wouldn't I do it?" Then she turns around and runs down the steps gets in car and drives off leaving me speechless.

________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry for the short chapter!! Was basically just a filler! Chapter 17 will come whenever I can update! Hope you enjoyed this chapter nothing really happened apart from Delly and Finnick had a little showdown!;)

Hope you enjoying this story and my new story mockingjay high!!:)

All Characters belong to Suzanne Collins.

Byeee xxx