003.

"LISTEN i don't give a fuck if vallyk left the group chat!" storm told devyn and solana. "well guess what bitch? we do! he was lowkey simping for me and you ruined that! lemme just add brent and if he responds i'll remove him and see how you feel." solana snapped back.

     "you know what guys, let's not fight. how about we wait for vallyk to text solana?" devyn suggested, which left storm and solana looking at devyn like she was a complete dumbass. "actually fuck you both, cause i managed to find out where he lives."

     "devyn, stop the cap." storm said, "bro, i'm not capping." solana laughed out loud, "okay joe from you."

"you know what, i'm the one with the address, y'all the ones with the fanfics." devyn replied, "girl, jalessa writes fanfics not me!" storm said.

"keep lying bitch i saw your screen time, 7 hours of wattpad? mhm thought so bitch." devyn responded, leaving storm quiet. solana looked at storm and bursted out laughing.

"i know you not laughing! i saw you on your laptop writing smut about vallyk bitch." solana stopped laughing and also stayed quiet. "now, lemme drive y'all to their address."

"what about jalessa? we can't go without her." storm told them, "last time i checked, she's simping for bronny."
solana added. "exactly, now, if you don't wanna come you can stay cause you don't like them only solana and i do."

"bitch they're tiktokers right? i'm taking a picture with them." storm said. "storm, you're like actually famous. you were in fucking euphoria with zendaya. you literally walked on a red carpet and you're in movies and shows so i think they'll be the ones wanting to take pictures with you."

storm smiled and admired herself, "you're right, i'm tagging along now." solana smiled back at her and devyn scoffed, "can we go already?"

    the girls left solana's home and devyn drove them all the way to their address. solana felt weird, but also a little happy. she couldn't believe she was actually here. "okay but do you know the exact apartment number?" solana asked devyn. "girl, i know everything."

    "one question, how did you even get the address?!?!" storm asked, "chile, i'm not sure if you're gonna rat me out so therefore, i'm keepin' my mouth SHUT." devyn answered.

    "where are you gonna park?" solana questioned. "anywhere, it doesn't really matter right?"

    "i guess." solana replied. "y'all aren't freaking out? if my friend drove me to brent's house i'd be fucking screaming, shitting, i'd be dead, no cap. but y'all seem so unbothered." storm asked them. "i don't wanna look like a sweaty pig in front of vallyk."

    "yeah, we gotta seem confident or else they won't fuck us." devyn added. storm froze, "y'all are some weird bitches.. thinking y'all in some type of wattpad story. let me guess, you guys the are the type of bitches that shave they coochie before meeting your celeb crush cause y'all think it's gonna be a wattpad story, huh?"

   "you didn't have to call us out like that, storm." solana said, "yeah, agreed. now can we go already?" devyn said."okay, okay, i'm honestly waiting for dev to park correctly." storm answered as she attempted to unlock her door. "yo what the fuck? why is there a baby lock on this door?"

   "this is my aunt's car, just use the other door." devyn asked as she got out of her car. storm opened the other door and followed right after them. "damn, this is it."

    "yeah no shit solana, now follow my lead." devyn pulled solana and storm's hands and they walked up the stairs.

    "wait what are we gonna say? like 'hey' or something? because i know they're gonna be freaked out. you know what this is such a bad idea. i wanna go home devyn."

    solana pulled devyn's arm and walked back, but devyn resisted. she pulled solana by her ear and storm stood there watching it all happen. "reminds me of when i was a child."

    "solana if you wanna pussy out, here's the keys." devyn pinched her ear harder and solana tried fighting her but it was no use. "solana don't even try, devyn is a fucking stallion." storm laughed at her own statement and solana wanted to laugh along but she feared what devyn might do to her.

   "just a couple more steps." they walked fast and solana tried walking slow but every time she did devyn was quick to stomp on her shoe. "devyn don't do that!" solana reprimanded her, but devyn ignored her.
   "we're here." devyn said.

cat's corner 🌺✨
y'all, i disappeared but fr i was tryna
get my mental health back in check and
guess what? after two days of crying and
eating good, i'm back 😸👍🏽 i'm gonna be
updating all my books throughout the entire
day today 😩👍🏽