017.

"IT WAS SO HARD TO CONVINCE MY MOM TO LET ME GO OUT AT THIS TIME. ANYWAYS WHERE ARE WE GOING?"

"my apartment." solana scoffed. "i did not spend an hour on looking good just to go to your damn home." "too bad." "ugh fine." "it's gonna be fun, trust me."

as they arrived, solana was quick to notice that it was empty. "thought everybody else was going to be here." "yeah me too. i think they're down at the pool making tiktoks or some shit. but let's go into my room." they walked into his clean room and sat on his bed. "if you make a move on me i'm leaving."

"why? thought that's what you wanted me to do." solana rolled her eyes. "i do. just not today. i don't feel really good. storm hasn't been talking to me at all and i'm concerned. that's a tomorrow problem though."

he sat closer to her and placed his hand onto her inner thigh. solana looked at him and could tell he was extremely nervous. "uh, whatcha doin'?"

"i dont know!" he took his hand off and groaned. "let me." solana kissed him.

━━ WARNING, SMUT AHEAD!!! (go to
the next chapter if you don't want to read it!)
i find writing smut v uncomfy therefore i got
my friend to write all my smut lolol.

vallyk felt like the luckiest person alive right now. his feelings for solana were very much real. meaning, this had to be his favorite moment of his entire life.

they sat there kissing each other until solana stood up and undressed herself in front of him. vallyk got hard, which he tried hiding but it was pretty much impossible to do so. he kept staring at her entire body and she stood there waiting for him to get undressed. frankly, he was extremely nervous.

vallyk stood up and slowly took off his shirts. he felt solana's eyes staring at him, causing him to pick up the pace. vallyk wanted this more than anything, but was nervous as fuck.

once he was completely undressed, solana pushed him against the bed and he lied there watching her sit on his thighs. she got close to his penis, but never made a move. solana found it disgusting to put it in her mouth, considering the fact that she knew damn well it was filthy.

solana eventually sat on his penis, not letting it enter her pussy. they kissed for a minute before he put it in her unexpectedly. this surprised her but it was going to happen sooner or later.

she let out loud moans which filled the entire room. vallyk for some odd reason enjoyed hearing her moan knowing he was the reason she was moaning. her pussy began throbbing rapidly and it felt good. this was a new feeling that made her legs weak.

solana was soon getting bored of this and struggled to stand still. vallyk got up and bent her over on his bed. he got close to her neck and breathed down on it causing her entire body to shiver. afterwards, he placed his hands onto her neck and inserted his dick into her.

whenever she moaned, he went more rough and faster. it came to a sudden stop when he turned her around and spread her legs wide open, not resisting to finger her. "vallyk stop playing fingering isn't fun."

he smoothly slid his fingers out and didn't bother to wipe her ejaculation off. he softly kissed her thighs along with her pussy before sucking on it. she held onto his bedsheets while moaning out his name.

they continued to have sex for another five hours.

━━ cat's corner
i haven't read this and i'm not looking forward
to read it 👍🏽.