006.

SOLANA picked out the most elegant and expensive outfit she had stored in her closet. she tried her best to look good so she could impress vallyk, and to maybe hopefully, make him see her differently. despite the fact that she said she understood how he felt, she couldn't believe it. she really liked him.

"and who are you getting ready for?" her mom poked her head in her room and solana smiled, "just cause i'm dressing nice doesn't mean it's for anybody. i'm just gonna take some nice pics."

"in here, right?" solana rolled her eyes, "no mom, i need a beautiful background. besides, nothing bad will happen. i always go out so what's the big deal this time?"

"no big deal! i just don't want that outfit to be stained. i mean what if some important family event occurs and you're stuck wearing a pair of sweats along with a dirty tank top?"

"mom, trust me, this outfit is in good hands." the outfit they were talking about was a white, silky dress made from the best materials ever. it cost about $400, so you could see why solana's mother was panicking so much.

"just remember to return no later than 9pm." solana gave her a approving nod. her mom smiled at her, "also, you look gorgeous."

"thank you mom. now, i have to get going. i love you and i'll be back soon."

solana left her room and noticed that it was only 12pm, so she assumed she could spend the entire day with vallyk.

a text arrived from him, asking for her address. she gave it to him and now, she waited outside of her house. she received looks from the pedestrians walking outside and some grown men stood there just staring at her breasts. one began to approach her, but thankfully, vallyk parked in front of them just in time.

solana rushed in and locked her door. vallyk began driving before he asked why she was so jumpy. "sorry, it's just that some grown ass man began walking towards me and his friends kept looking at my boobs."

"well now you're safe. and um, you look really pretty." solana could hear the nervousness in his voice. in response, she gave him a sincere smile.

"okay vallyk, where do you plan on taking me today?" he looked both ways before taking a sharp turn, "i was thinking about maybe driving around and stopping for some food."

"sounds like a plan." solana began, "also, i don't want this to be an awkward silent car ride so let's get to know each other?"

"aight, you ask questions first."

"okay, why did you answer to our group chat? like out of all of the group chats you had in your requests you chose ours?"

vallyk sighed, "well derek and i were bored so we began answering messages and we came across your group chat and i saw your messages and they were funny as hell so i wanted to text y'all."

solana, along with the rest of her friends, craved drama. so, she decided to spice things up a bit. "do you regret doing that?" vallyk paused and took some time to fully develop his answer. "if i'm gonna be completely honest, no."

"okay well then since you're being complety honest, can you answer this last question?"

"sure."

"who's your favorite? out of all of us?"

"you."

"damn, no hesitation huh? you know i'm beginning to think you like me."

"well i mean you seem the most interesting. and by interesting i mean your my 'babymomma'" she laughed.

"i'm glad you're getting used to calling me that."
he laughed back. "yeah i mean shit i think i'm gonna make an account and call it solana's baby daddy."

"please do! i'll literally do anything." vallyk first thought of kissing her. and that's when he realized, he likes his fan.