030.

SHE ARRIVED AT THE LOCATION AND OBSERVED EVERYTHING. it was a luxurious restaurant that served only brunch and dinner. "hi solana!" miley greeted her and opened up a seat for her. they all smiled at her and passed her a menu. "hi."

     this was all very new to solana considering it wasn't jalessa, devyn, or storm. she was so comfortable with those three but there was nothing she could do about their friendship. "you're so pretty," briana complimented her. "you are too."

     solana felt weird receiving compliments from girls, especially ones who wanted to her her friend. the girls continued giving her compliments which all sounded very fake.

      "solana, i followed your  fanpage, vallyksbabymomma?" briana spoke. hearing her username out loud sure was embarrasing now that she despised vallyk. "yeah, that was my old user."

"you and vallyk had a thing, correct?" she sighed. "mhm." samira gasped. "so what happened?"

"it's sort of a long story so i'll just give you a short summary. basically my friend paid him 2,000 dollars to date me, he agreed, i found out, and turns out all my friends knew including mike and derek so now i hate them all."

"please tell me you unfriended them all." miley added. "i did. vallyk contacted me and apologized but i didn't forgive him. i don't think i ever will."

       "well i mean when you and him were a thing i thought you guys were very cute and it was a very unique relationship because come on, nobody falls for a fan." briana responded. "you know what, i should've known it was all a trick. apparently he began liking me for real but i don't buy that bullshit."

        "i don't like derek. at playlist live, i bought a ticket and i met him and he was so rude to me. all i did was simply ask him for a photo and he said he didn't have time like boy, that's the whole point of this shitty event!" the girls spoke about their horrible expierneces with derek and it finally struck solana. she wasn't the only one getting treated horribly by derek. he was doing this to multiple girls.

        "let's get back on topic," miley interrupted samira's rant about bacon. "solana, maybe you should give him a second chance. just to see."

       "i don't want to. i'm afraid he'll hurt me. i'm not risking my mental health for him." miley groaned but refused to give up. "send him a text. what if you and vallyk are meant to be? you'll never know unless you give this relationship a second shot."

       solana stayed silent. she began thinking about what miley said. if vallyk did play her, she promised herself to remove him from her life. but giving their relationship another shot would be a whole new expirence, and a part of her still liked vallyk.

━━ cat's corner

1k comments 😳😳 thank you this is the most comments i've ever had

1k comments 😳😳
thank you this is the most
comments i've ever had.

also i made myself into an emoji when i first got my new phone and gir- this ain't even my skin color 😭