Bury a friend

A/n: Inspired by Billie's song "Bury a friend". Should I make this more into a imagines/smut book?

Billie's POV

I go into Y/n and I's shared bedroom to get closet to get a pair of shoes when all of the sudden I drop to the floor screaming in pain "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I feel like something is possessing me. I get dizzy and I start to get really sweaty. I then hear footsteps coming from outside of our room and the closet door busts open. "BILLIE?!?!?!" Y/n says with panic and worry in her voice. I than feel a rush of adrenaline pumping through my body and it feels good? I then get up and go up to Y/n and grab her by her throat "What do you want from me?" I say in a devilish voice. "B-Billie I can't b-breathe" Y/n says trying to gasp for air. "Why don't you run from me?" I snarl. "B-because I love you, Billie. Your my girlfriend." She says breathlessly. I loosen my grasp from her throat a little bit. "What are you wondering?" I snap at her. "BILLIE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, THIS ISN'T THE BILLIE I KNOW" She yells. I smirk and chuckle "Oh, you think I'm Billie?" Her eyes go wide and she yells "WHO OR WHAT ARE YOU? AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BILLIE?" She screams in terror. "I'm glad you asked," I chuckle "I'm Billie's demon, I'm a different side of her. I'm her evil side." I let go of her throat and she speeds to the corner of her closet. "What do you know?" I start questioning her. "Why aren't you scared of me? Why do you care for me? When we all fall asleep, where do we go?" I knock her out, pick her up and go to her car and put her in the trunk. I than grab a shovel and throw it in the passenger seat of her car, get in and drive to a grave yard.

~At the grave yard~

I get out of the car, go to the passenger side and get the shovel and dig a hole big enough for Y/n to fit in. "Today I'm thinkin' about the things that are deadly" I say out loud. I go to the back of the car, open the trunk and get Y/n out. Dang I must've knocked her out good. I thought. I put her in the hole and started putting dirt on top of her when I felt Billie coming back. I drop the shovel and fall to the ground. "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Then everything went black.

~Time skip~

Billie's POV

I woke up in a grave yard and a shovel right next to me with dirt all over my clothes and body. What the hell? How did I end up here? I thought. I than saw someone almost completely buried in a hole. She looks familiar? OH SHIT IT'S Y/N!!! I thought. I than hurried to get the dirt off of her and see if she was still alive. "She's still alive but I need to get her to the hospital. She is in bad shape." I say to myself. I get out my phone and call 911.

Operator: 911, Whats your emergency?

Billie: Hi, I found my girlfriend almost buried alive and she is barely breathing!!!

Operator: Ok ma'am, where are you located?

Billie: I'm at the Highland park cemetery!!

Operator: Ok ma'am stay calm we will be there as soon as possible.

Billie: Ok. Thank you!

I than heard sirens in the distance getting closer. The EMT pulled up and the paramedics got out and rushed over to Y/n and I. "How long has she been unconscious?" One of the paramedics ask while putting Lucy on the stretcher and strapping her in. "I-I don't know" I say, starting to tear up. "Ma'am, You can come with us." The other paramedic says, motioning for me to come with them. We than got to the hospital and they rushed her into a room. I sat in the waiting room, with head in my hands crying when I hear a doctor say my name. "Mrs. O'Connell?" I jump up and run up to the doctor. "Yes?!?!?! Is she ok?!?!?!" I say, my voice cracks. "I'm sorry, Mrs. O'Connell. We tried everything we could to save her." I fall to my knees and cry out loud. "Why did this happen? How did this happen?" I say to myself.

A/n: Should I make a part 2?!