The Interview

We walked into the building where the interview was located and met Finn and Claudia in the lounge "Oh my god, Y/n! You look fucking beautiful!" Claudia said, hugging me. "Thanks," I said "Billie let me borrow one of her outfits, so i chose this one. You look like a fucking goddess in that dress." I said. "Thanks," She said hugging Finn "Finn and I decided we were going to match." She is wearing a maroon dress with a black smokey eye and dark red lipstick, while Finneas is wearing a black suit with a maroon button up underneath, a dark red tie and maroon socks with black dress shoes. "You guys look lit" Billie said, hugging me, while looking at Finn and Claudia. "Thanks," Finn smilied. "We better get to the studio for the interview so we're not late". We walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the third floor because that was the floor the interview was on. When the elevator doors opened we stepped out and went to room 323, where the interview was going to be. We walked up to the door and knocked.

The door opened and the interviewer stepped out of the doorway so we could come in.

"Welcome everyone!" The interviewer excitedly said. "Thanks for having us, Dude." Billie said, shaking his hand. "So, shall we get started?" The interviewer said, sitting down. "Sure" Billie said as she sat down next to the interviewer. Claudia, Finn and I sat behind the camera.  A/n: The interviewer is gonna be in italics while Billie is gonna be in bold.

The interviewer nods for the camera man to start the live stream.

Hi everyone. I hope you're having a wonderful day! I sure am! We are going to be interviewing the one and only Billie Eilish!!!

I'm glad to be here!

So, Billie let's get right into it. How does it feel to be one of the most famous teens in the world?

It can get overwhelming and tough at times but overall I love it, Although I always wonder what my life would be like if I wasn't famous. I'd probably be doing some pretty bad stuff right now. I am very grateful I got famous at the age I did because people can't throw dirt at me and shade me for things I've done in the past.

Okay next question. Are you currently dating anyone?

Actually yes I am, her name is Y/n and she is here today! She's right over there.

~Time skip to after the interview bc I'm lazy~

"Billie you did amazing!" I said, pecking her on the cheek. " Thanks mamas. I love you" She said. "I love you too bils, your the best girlfriend I could ever ask for!" We then got into Billie's matte-black dodge challenger and drove to Finneas and Claudia's house.

A/n: sorry for such a short chapter.