The Apocalypse

Y/n's POV

I was in Billie's and I's bedroom, writing a song, when she ran in the bedroom, panicking. "Y/N, WE HAVE TO GET READY!!!" I looked at her confused. "For what?" She got out 2 suitcase and started packing. "There is a virus going around causing people to turn into zombies, we have to get out of here!!" Billie said, putting her chains and rings in her jewelry box and putting it in her suitcase. Suddenly the news came on. "All citizens need to evacuate to the nearest bunker." As soon as I heard the news reporter I got up and went in me and Billies closet and got all of our clothes and necessities. I looked at Billie and threw her clothes at her. "Do you think all of our stuff is gonna fit in the suitcases??" I said, starting to panic. "Yea, we have like 2 more suitcases." 

~time skip to the bunker~

Billie's POV 

We finally made it to the bunker. Finn, Claudia, and my Mom and Dad were already at the bunker when we arrived. When they all saw us, their eyes went wide. "BILLIE!!! Y/N!!!" Y/n and I looked at each other, as we both started crying. "I am so happy that you guys are ok!!" My dad said as him and my mom gave Y/n and I the tightest hug ever. "I was so worried about you two!!" I looked at Finn and Claudia and smiled "Come here guys" They came and joined everyone in a group hug. 

I'm going to be making a part 2 soon!! Also sorry for such a short imagine. Ily guys -L