You Are My Sunshine (TW: Suicide)

You are my sunshine my only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear,
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

~Billie's POV~
I listen to "You are my sunshine" by Johnny Cash as I cry. Y/n is gone. She's been gone for a week now and I haven't came out of my room in 3 days. I haven't eaten, drank water or even talked to anyone since her death. Why did she have to go? I can't live without her. I have nothing to live for now. All I want to do is cry. Cry until I collapse hoping I'll never wake up again. Hoping I'll be dead. Hoping when I wake up Y/n will be next to me. I go into the bathroom and start the water as I get my blade and pills. I take the whole bottle and get in the bathtub and slit my wrists, arms and legs. I start crying as I start bleeding out and my blood mixes with the bath water. I close my eyes and my whole life replays like a movie before  everything goes black.

A/n: Sorry for the short imagine, I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy getting ready for school to start back and writing new imagines for you guys, Comment/Dm me any requests you guys have and I'll try my best to make them into imagines!!!! I love you guys!!! Thank you for all the support!!
                                                       -Lily

Here's a picture of Billie to cheer anyone up that's having a rough day or week🖤