Overnight fame

I've decided to do a cover of Billie's song "ilomilo" to post on YouTube. I have been wanting to start a music career ever since I was in middle school and I have decided that It's a good time to do it because I have the support I need and I just want to have something I can do with Billie.

I was setting up everything for the video when I heard a knock on my bedroom door "Honey, someone is at the door for you. She says her name is Billie." My mom says through the door. "Ok I'll be down in a sec!" I joyfully say. I run as fast as I can down the stairs, almost tripping and open the front door. "Billieeeee" I squeal, jumping into her arms. "Hey mamas" she says, kissing me. "I was setting up stuff for my YouTube channel because I'm going to do a cover of "ilomilo", when my mom knocked on my bedroom door and said you were here" I said "Oh, cool!" she said as I opened the front door to let her in. We were going up to my room and as I open the door and go to sit on my bed, Billie pins me against the wall. "Can the YouTube video wait mamas? I wanna taste you." She growls into my ear. I moan in response. She than starts to kiss down my neck and gives me dark purple hickeys down my neck. "Daddy I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk" I said before trying not to moan. "I want you to moan kitten, I want people to know that you're mine and no one elses." She says against my skin, making me shiver. "Ok Daddy" I said before moaning. "Daddy stop teasinggggg." I whine dragging out "teasing". Billie pulls down my shorts revealing my black lace panties. "Already wet for me, kitten?" She says seeing the wet spot on my panties. I moan in response. "Just fuck me already, Daddy. I want you inside of me" I say "Ok kitten" She than slowly slides my panties off of me and inserts two fingers inside of me causing me to moan. "Fuck daddy, It feel so g-good" I say arching my back and rolling my eyes to the back of my head. She then starts pumping faster and faster. I moan uncontrollably. "D-daddy, I'm gonna c-cum" I say as she pumps in and out of me at an inhuman speed. "Hold it kitten" she growls while pumping faster and faster. "AHHHH D-DADDY I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I yell. "Cum, kitten let me taste you." I than squirt all over her hands and face while arching my back and my eyes rolling back in my head.She cleans me up and sucks on her fingers before getting a tissue and wiping her face off.

She then plops down right next to me on my bed. "That was fucking amazing" she says. I nuzzle my head into her chest and fall asleep. I woke up the next morning to no one besides me. I groan and walk downstairs to find Billie making breakfast. "Hey mamas, Your mom said I

could make breakfast for us. So I'm making vegan pancakes." She says flipping a pancake and kissing me on the lips. "Did she go to work already?" I sleepily say. "Yea." She says turning her attention back to the pancakes. I looked at the cover of "Ilomilo" i did. "OH MY GOD BILLIE!!!" I yell in excitement. "WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" She says, running in the room. "What? Hell no! My cover of ilomilo I did, got 61,851,836 views!!" I say, showing her.

"OH MY GOD Y/N THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!" She says, picking me up and twirling me. My phone starts blowing up with notifications from people tagging me in articles. I saw one that was titled "Billie Eilish and her girlfriend, Y/n Y/l/n may now be the most famous couple in the world, after Y/n posted a cover of Billie's song "ilomilo" and it went viral" OMG Am I dreaming?!?! I thought in shock. I got an email from a company to start making songs with them. "Billie, I just got an email from a company asking if I want to start making songs with them!!!" I say, showing her the email. "Should I say yes?" I say nervously. "Of course, mamas. We could do a collaboration and start going on tour together!!" She says with excitement in her voice. I open the email and reply. "I would love to!" I press send and put my phone down. We then hear a knock at the front door. I open the door to see a bunch of people screaming my name "Y/N, WE LOVE YOU!!!"

A/n: Teehee Cliffhangerrrrr What do you all think will happen next?

Bye My dudes teehee