Chapter 20 : Nostalgic

тιмє αη∂ ρєσρℓє ѕσℓνє єνєяутнιηg.

***

Even though he could get used to his current stage, Taehyung felt weird. To put it in correct words, he felt nostalgic. 

Though, he hadn't let his emotions overtake him completely this time. He could proudly say that he had himself under control. 

And so, they were in their practice room, packing their things to return to their dorm. 

Yeah, it has been nearly two hours since they dropped the teaser and they haven't checked how far it has progressed so far. 

Jimin and Jin didn't make up either, but both were longing to clear the misunderstanding as soon as possible. But on the positive side, Jin was feeling a little better. 

After a lot of persuading, the eldest finally agreed to visit the doctor. And that was how he didn't come to practice again. Third day missing practice and he felt extremely miserable. 

It was six in the evening when the members returned to their dorm, getting a few free hours, with their schedules freed. Tired and exhausted, but at the same time thankful that today was finished shortly, each went for spending their free time in their own ways. 

.

.

.

"Should I go check on Jin hyung?" Jimin asked absent-mindedly, as he laid on the floor, stretching himself. 

"Maybe---"

"No need, I'm here," Yoongi was cut off by a familiar voice, making both of them turn to its direction. 

There stood Jin, with a couple of medicines in the bag he had, removing the cap adjusting his messed up hair. He placed the bag on the nightstand, as he got himself some boiled water. 

"Oh, hyung. What did the doctor say?" The maroon haired male asked, whereas the younger stayed silent. 

Jimin didn't expect him to suddenly pop up in the living room, he didn't even hear the door opening. And realizing that he shouldn't have shown attitude to someone who was elder than him even though it was for good intentions, made things awkward between them. At least, for Jimin. 

"It's just a normal flu. He gave medicines and... told me to take twice a day," the elder read out the prescription he was holding, to which Yoongi nodded. 

Still a bit dejected that Jimin didn't ask him anything, made the elder nervous inside. Sighing loudly, he went to his room to take a quick shower in the warm water, thinking about he could apologize to Jimin, all the way along. 

Jimin noticed that the other was going to his room and it would probably be tough to compromise if he procrastinate further. Without further thought, he sat up immediately. 

"Hyung, do you want to go out later?" He asked, hoping the latter would agree. 

Jin mentally relaxing, turned to see Jimin waiting for his answer. 

"Yeah, let me take a bath," he said, as he went to his room the next second. 

Yoongi, witnessing this, knew the next moment that they were going to make it all up. He couldn't help but smile a little. 

Misunderstandings were healthy. 

------------

Taehyung was standing in the place which was very dear to him. He was looking down at it, with a small smile of his face and a bouquet of white lilies in his hand.