Chapter 15 : Comfort

ℓєт уσυяѕєℓƒ gσ тσ gαιη уσυяѕєℓƒ вα¢к.

***

Jungkook found the moment he would regret the most in his life. 

The redhead captured him, with his pillow hitting him constantly on his head. The younger was laughing, he was enjoying it more than anything. But, he'd never lose a challenge. 

On the other hand, Taehyung forgot everything at that moment. He was free. 

Right after dinner, when he was about to go to his room, he felt a small tap on his shoulder. When he turned around to look who touched him, a pillow made contact with him straight at his face. 

In front of him, a smirking Jungkook stood with a smug look on his face. 

And that was when it started. 

.

.

.

"Okay, hyung. You win, you win," the maknae said breathlessly. 

Taehyung stopped beating him, as he slowly got off from him. 

"Ha, you thought," the younger said, before throwing a pillow towards the redhead before sprinting out of the room. Before Taehyung could follow him, the maknae went to his room before locking the door shut. 

Taehyung just shook his head, thinking how childish he could be, going inside his own room before closing the door. 

"He's such a kid, but complains when I call him a kid," he muttered under his breath as he dropped himself on the bed tiredly. 

For first, he stared at the ceiling thinking what happened today. To say the very least, he was kinda happy. Happy than the past days. 

He didn't feel scared nor did he feel uncomfortable around Jungkook. However, he didn't confront him either. Maybe it was just his thoughts, maybe it was just himself who was thinking he might get hurt if we let people in. 

The most important thing he learnt that day was, not everyone was alike. 

The redhead's traumatized past was on one side. On the other, he just wanted to move on and be free. It was all just a matter of few courageous steps anyway. 

Taehyung tossed around a bit, sighing. Both of his hands were tightly wrapped around the extra pillow beside him. 

Surprisingly that night, when he thought about how his life was just before a few years, it didn't hurt much. It felt like a long lost tale. 

He slightly pushed his full sleeve, before removing the wrapped cloth around his wrist. His fingers laced on top of the cut. The wound was still red and dried, it didn't feel as triggering as before. Maybe it was just his own thoughts and practices, that held him down. 

All he should do was overcome his trust issues. 

Would it be easy? Even if it wasn't, he wouldn't give up that time. More like, he couldn't. Because since he knew the warmth feeling, since he was fed with warmth and kindness, he couldn't go back to being cold and alone. 

The redhead got used to the love he received from the members. 

He checked his phone one last time, before switching off the lights. He huffed slightly, making himself comfortable around the mattress, before closing his eyes feeling at ease.