Chapter 17 : Sick

ѕσмєтιмєѕ, ѕιтυαтισηѕ ∂ση'т нєℓρ υѕ. ѕιмρℓє, ∂єαℓ ωιтн ιт.

***

"Hoseok-ssi, move a bit closer to your left side... towards Jin-ssi... Yeah, perfect," the camera director said, as he was overseeing the members via camera lens. 

The camera roll fluttered shut and open a few times capturing a lot of breathtaking photos. The members moved once in a while, trying different poses to make it seem perfect. 

"You can check them now," the camera director said, as the members relaxed, checking the photos one by one. 

Jin and Hoseok were observing the pictures closely, whereas the others went for a touch up for their make up. 

"Namjoon hyung!" Jimin suddenly called out, from a distance. 

The leader looked to his right, while the make artist was touching up the concealer on his cheek. 

"Manager-nim is calling you," the younger said, moving towards Namjoon. "She's in the backside room." 

Namjoon nodded, eventually checking his face in the small mirror he had. 

"Then I'll be going," he muttered, to which Jimin hummed, watching the elder going to talk towards the back side, where the younger mentioned. 

"Jimin-ah! Check it before we can continue!" 

The dirty blonde heard Yoongi's voice from a distance, as he immediately went to attend his work. 

.

.

.

"Namjoon? The shoot is over?" The manager asked, who was waiting for him hurriedly. 

"No, I don't think so," he said, with his eyebrows frowned in confusion. 

"Uh, listen carefully," she said, gaining his full attention. "The music video teaser is to be released day after tomorrow. Then the music video by the end of the week." 

Namjoon nodded, taking in all the information he was being told. 

"So, if not the others, you should at least watch the teaser before tomorrow. Oh and the reason I asked about the shoot, is that we don't have time. It's already three pm," she said glancing her watch. 

"You guys have your daily practice at six. And before that, listen to all the tracks... I know you've probably listened to the edited drafts. But make sure to check it," she said. 

"After the side tracks and one music video gets released, we have a lot to plan about. So... Yeah, I guess that would do," she muttered. "I wanted to let you know this. So, finish off this soon and get to practice," she said for the last time. 

"Teaser is released day after tomorrow and music video is released two days next, am I right?" Namjoon asked to recheck once, to which the latter nodded. "And check the original tracks and the teaser by tomorrow." 

The manager nodded once again, with a smile on her face. 

"I know it's hectic, but you can do it," she stated, as she hurriedly stomped out of the room, leaving the leader calculating in his mind. 

Namjoon soon joined the others, who were waiting for him to wrap this shooting up as quick as possible. And so, they resumed their work. 

-------------