"Lily"

Warning: This chapter is going to be really weird but I wanna make the story spicy so uhm yeah bless your eyes.

I looked at him with a puzzled look on my face. I tried acting dumb and I said "What do you mean?" "Oh you know what I mean Agnes!" and he pushed me to the floor. He took off his robe and trousers and then his boxers. He sat down on his chair and waited for me. "Well?" He said as he raised a brow. So I went down and he shoved him massive voluptuous shlong in my mouth and his head slung back.

Things started to escalate from there, he pushed me on the floor and began to rip up my insides. :) but then he screamed out "Lily!" I stopped for a moment and he looked so shocked that he just stopped. He pulled out then got up and started putting on all his clothes then told me to get out. I was still in awh as he pushed me out of the room and slammed the door shut

I turn around to see Malfoy. "EW OH MY GOD YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE TIME?!" I yelled

"Well I had to see if you were actually gonna do it! And well, since you didn't necessarily do it until you both were satisfied I might just have to tell the whole school" he said. I looked at his with rage in my eyes, "well Malfoy" I said "What would the whole school do if they found out the Slytherin prince himself was a cuck?" I raised a brow and smirked. The smile on his face went away so fast and he let out a small gasp.

He tried to look all proud then he boasted "They won't believe you!" I laughed then said "Well they're gonna wonder how you know, and if you don't tell them then it's all a silly rumor!" then I whispered in his ear "Oh and by the way  I think the only people who will believe you are the Slytherins."

I didn't see his face as I walked away but I bet it was priceless. I walked into the Gryffindor common room to see Fred and George sitting on the couch with Harry and Ron. "Where's Hermione?" I said. "Studying as usual" Ron chuckled. "What's up? Said Fred. "Well I heard something noisy from Snape's office, It sounded like somebody was..." then I whispered "having sex." I looked over to see the twins chuckle but I just continued, "and he screamed "Lily!" and his room went silent. Who's Lily?" "So the rumors are true!" exclaimed George. "What rumors?" I leaned in to hear more.

George turned to me and whispered "apparently people are saying Snape had a thing for Harrys mom, Lily." I lifted my head up in shock. "Oh..." I stammered, then I looked over to Harry and Ron who looked super confused. Then Fred said to me "Wait, didn't you have detention with professor Snape?" Everybody went dead silence and all you could hear was the crackling of the fire place. Then Fred and George were dying of laughter, but Ron and Harry leaned away a bit  and they looked so disgusted.

"I-" "Uhm....I'm just gonna go....." I mumbled and I walked up to the girls dorms.