"The chosen one"

When I got to the dorms the ginger twins introduce me to everybody in our house. Fred points to a group of two boys and one girl and says "That's Hermione, Harry, and my little brother Ron" Then George turns to me and says "Yeah and you see the boy with the nerdy glasses? "I heard that" he yelled making George turn his head to look at him and smirk. then he said "He is the "chosen one" as people say". "The chosen one?" I said as I cocked a brow. "Yeah" Fred said. He is the only person to survive the killing curse. It killed his parents but not him." I could see Harry look down at the ground really awkwardly. Then a random boy said "Yeah, and now he has a scar of a lightning bolt on his head." "Who the hell are you?" I say turning my head to look at him. "I'm Seamus" he said but I didn't understand him I thought his name was Semen I said "Wait, your name is Semen? Dang bro that's kinda gross your parents did you dirty." They all stared at me for a second and then he corrected me and said "No, not Semen, SEAMUS." "Oh okay, still a weird name but not as weird and Semen." He gave me a death stare and walked up to his dorm. "Alright I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight" I said as I walked up to the dorms. "Uh, Agnes.." Hermione said in a small voice. "That's the boys dorm." I stared blankly at her then said "Oh, whoops" then headed up to the girls dorm.

Let me let you in on a little secret. It wasn't a mistake I just wanted to see some cute guys naked but she ruined my plan. Gosh, she's suck a cock block. Anyways I went up to the girls dorm and I laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling and thought "chosen one my ass" "Like just because your parents died and you didn't, and now you have a scar on your head doesn't make you special" "You don't see me barging around the school saying I'm the "chosen one" because I have an American accent and they don't. He needs to stop acting like a fourteen year old on tumblr claiming they're not like other girls, gosh" Then I fell asleep.