The Blind Date

Taking place the same time as the previous part.

Rosa Lustria's POV

           I finished up my latest photoshoot at Valentino's studio and walked into the dressing room to change my clothes. The only other person in the room was Mooni. She's worked for Val a little longer than I have. We don't talk much but I like to think of her as my friend.
         "So Rosie" she said "got any plans for the evening?"
         "Well Mooni tonight I got a blind date at Mimzy's Club tonight." I said a little hesitant. It's the first time I've dated since I landed here.
         "Ooh that's nice. What's his name?"
         "It's a her and her name is Gorge. Her profile says she used to work for Val."
          "And you don't know what she looks like?" Mooni asked as if she knows something I don't.
           "No I don't. Hence the name 'blind date' you know?"
           "Well have fun tonight!" Mooni said waving as I walked out the changing room.

Later that evening at Mimzy's Club

           I went back home to pick out my favorite clothes. A red pair of dress pants that fit perfectly with my hella thicc figure. A red top revealing the top of my huge chest. And red lipstick for my very plump lips. This was my best outfit. I always dressed like this when I go out. My golden blonde hair was big and curly on the bottom and even covered my right eye.

          My date said she already got a table and was going to be there early

          My date said she already got a table and was going to be there early. I walked into the club and waved to the owner Mimzy. The club was full tonight. When I walked in I saw that there's gonna be a performance from someone called Balún. Dinner and live show is so romantic.
          I was told my date was sitting at table 5 the closest to the stage where the performance would soon be. I walked over and saw the table and what I saw was beyond me. This couldn't be my date. She can't be. I nervously walked over to the table where this big red blob of a demon was stuffing her face with two of the twelve burgers in the table.
          "H-hi." I said nervously. "I'm Rosa Lustria. Are you Gorge?"
         She looked up still chewing with grease running down her mouth and chin. When she swallowed she stood up. Was that another mouth on her stomach?

 Was that another mouth on her stomach?