The Meeting (part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes: This will the first part in the exciting crossover between my Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss stories. The first part will be here and the second part of the story can be found in the Helluva Boss story. This story will be PG-13 and will have some bad language. This may be a longer part than my previous ones. I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outside the Happy Hotel 7 pm
Héctor POV
        I followed Angel out the window and we were outside the hotel. I put up my "Do not disturb" sign on my door so no one would come into my room and find I'm not there. Hopefully it'll work.
         We walked for about five minutes away from the hotel when a car drove up to us. The driver rolled down the window.
         "Somebody order a Uber?" Asked the female driver.
         "I charge extra for women." Angel said playfully before opening the car door and sitting in the passenger seat. "C'mon kid."
          I stepped in and saw the driver was a blonde one eyed demon girl. Holy crap that's Cherri Bomb! I couldn't believe it. I was sitting in a car with Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb!
          "Cherri this is Héctor. Héctor I'm sure you already know who this is." Angel said to Cherri then me.
          "You're Cherri Bomb!" I blurted out.
          "Nice to meet ya kid. You ready for some fun?" She asked.
          "I guess." I said nervously as Cherri started driving. After driving awhile we listened to the radio until I spoke "I like your outfit Ms. Cherri."
           "Gee thanks kid. Also you don't have to call me 'Ms. Cherri' I ain't no school teacher." She said in response.
          "My apologies. I was raised to address my elders as mr or ms." I explained.
         "Oh I see." Cherri said.
"So uh what's the plan for this?" I said curious of what our plan is.
        "Rosa said she wanted me to join her. We're gonna be her bodyguards." Angel explained. "She doesn't trust that Terrisa broad so she wants us to make sure they don't do anything to her. Her looks can only get her so far."
"How do we protect her if something goes wrong?" I asked nervously of the answer.
        "We do what we do best. Blow shit up!" Cherri said excitedly. Sounded like she wants something to go wrong.
       "Uh I've never done something like that before. Is that gonna be a problem?" I asked.
       "No I don't think so." Angel said reassuringly.

The Pleasure Club 9 PM
Héctor POV
We parked the car and went through the trunk. Cherri wore her usual outfit and Angel did the same. Only difference was he put on a fedora hat to match his suit and handed me a black fedora with a white stripe to match my suit. I thanked him.
He then gave me a pistol and an underarm holster. He told me that it was for if anything went wrong. I put on the holster inter my jacket and buttoned it up so no one could see it. I've never held a gun before let alone used one but I was not going to act like a wuss in front of Angel Dust.
A fancy red car parked right next to us. The driver stepped out and revealed to be Rosa. She looked even more stunning then before. Her blonde hair looked noticeably more golden and shiny. It even looked poofier. Her outfit was stunning. She wore a red sequence dress that seemed to have formed around her curves.
"Thanks for helping Angel." Rosa said.
"No problem. It's what friends do." Angel then introduced Cherri. "This is my other friend Cherri. And you already know Héctor." Cherri did a cute little wave to Rosa and I felt myself getting hot again.
"You ready?" Angel asked Rosa.
"As ready as I'll ever be." She answered.
We walked to the entrance of what I soon learned was the Pleasure Club. This was my first time going to a club like this. I was both nervous and excited at the same time. I tried to keep my cool like Cherri and Angel.
"Did you die a virgin?" Asked Cherri.
"Yes. Why?" I answered embarrassingly
"No reason." She answered grinning.
The bouncer let us through. Rosa led the was followed by Angel and Cherri on her sides behind her and me following behind them. We walked through a bright blue neon hallway before entering the club itself.
I couldn't believe my eyes. There were demons and hell born species all over the place. Some were drunk, some were high. Heck I bet some were even both. The place smelled like alcohol, drugs and sex. I didn't even know it had a smell. Unless I was smelling something else.
"Terrisa said she'd be here early. She's waiting for me in the VIP private room." Rosa stated. She began walking through the see of horny demons. I nervously followed.
As I followed my mind was full of too many thoughts. Oh God I'm gonna get a disease in here. Wait can I get a disease in Hell? Oh God! Are those two having sex right here! I quickly walked past those two.
"Hi there boney." A female voice said grabbing my arm. I turned around and saw it was a succubus holding my arm. "You look real lonely. How about you and I go to my place so you won't be so lonely?" She asked.
"A kind offer but no thanks." I said walking away.
"Oh come on." She said jumping on my back playfully. "I promise I won't bite. Unless you want me to."
"Listen babe he don't want you." Angel said pushing her off of me and leading me back to the group. "Sorry about that. I should've warned you that may have happened."
"It's fine. I had an idea this would happen." I said.
"Just don't let a succubus near any of your holes. I've seen what they can do." Angel added.
We arrived at the VIP private room and waited for the bouncer to let us in. I could see the seriousness in Rosa's face. Whoever this Terrisa person is must be serious if Rosa can manage to look serious and sexy at the same time.