Chapter 19

Hii, I know it's been a while, but I am back...had a lot of drama I had to solve, but let me not bore you with the details...here's chapter 19!!

Chapter 19

I followed my father into the house and closed the door behind me, he had already gone upstairs and all I could say was "Shit". I wobbled to the kitchen still woozy from the blood loss, I was surprised I hadn't fainted again. I took a pill from the bottle of Tylenol that was on the counter and drank it with a glass of water. I trudged up the stairs my mind filled with thoughts racing to and fro, confusing me even more. This had to be a dream...it just had to be, I mean mates? Werewolves? What's was next? Vampires? I mean it kind of did make sense though, it did explain my fathers amazing strength to lift me and through me like a piece of paper and how once or twice I had seen his eyes change colour but I had never seen him change into a dog....

I got to the bathroom and contemplated taking a shower but I felt to drained for that so I turned back and went to my room where I threw myself on the bed and dozed off...thinking about how exactly I was going to reject the one and only person that was supposedly designed for me.

I woke up abruptly and checked the alarm clock next to me which read 03:00am....I groaned and wondered what woke me up so early, thoughts of the previous night flooded my mind as well as the woodsy smell of Xavier, I was confused at first but then I realised I was still wearing his shirt. He was everything I wanted in a guy and the fact that he was a werewolf strangely did not scare me at all. It actually made me feel more protected and safe. My father on the other hand scared the hell out of me and the fact that he could shape shift into a dog scared me even more. The strange part about all this was that I considered Xavier a werewolf, a protector of the weak and defenseless and my dad was just a dog, come to think of it he's wolf looked like one too, he was much smaller than Xavier in wolf form and whereas Xavoer 's coat was shiny and shaggy, my fathers coat looked dirty and scruffy like  a homeless dog.

At that moment I decided to sneak out and try to find Xavier and tell him everything that had occurred, I felt as if I could trust him and he would be able to help me. I just knew he could...he had too. I packed a couple of clothes and changed into a black jean, a grey sweater and my white chuck Taylors. I opened my window and threw my bag to the ground, I jumped next but instead of meeting the ground, I fell into a pair of strong arms...

My heart stopped beating for a second, and I all I could think about was how I wished I was dead at that moment.

"Did you really think you could sneak away from a werewolf?" He sneered, as his claws sunk into my skin. I yelped in pain, trying to get out of his grasp. My father grabbed my bag and took me back inside, at this point tears started streaming down my face, I would never get away from this man, and I was pretty sure I was going to die on this early morning.

He threw me on the floor and I fell on my rib, I gasped out in pain and tried to crawl away. He stepped on my ankle until I heard a horrifying crack.

"I don't know why I put up with this shit,you aren't even my daughter," he said sneerimg , his dead eyes  turning an ugly yellow as his teeth and nails elongated. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, did he hate me so much that he had disowned me as his daughter? He then stepped on my arm, I cried out in pain. "Please dad, I'm sorry, I promise I won't run away again, I'll do whatever you want just please don't!" I cried, trying to remove my arm from his foot, he released me and I sighed in relief but that was short lived because he then kicked me in my face and blood spluttered from my broken nose. I started hearing a ringing noise in my ears and  went blind for a few seconds. Was I really going to die at the age of seventeen? A month before my birthday? Before I told Xavier how I felt about him? Oh Xavier, the thought of him carrying on without me and finding someone else hurt more than my broken ankle.

He picked me up by throat, and looked at me with eyes filled with nothing but hatred. He was cutting off my air supply and as I tried to breathe, he tightened his grip, "You are just as much of a whore as you're mother was, and you are going to die the same way I killed her, I loved her and all she gave me back was you, a product of her affair!, " I was starting to lose consciousness now but his words rang in my mind.... My father was not my father? My father killed my mom?

"I guess humans will never understand what it means to be a mate to a werewolf and you will never experience that, " he laughed cruelly and continued to suffocate me mercilessly, just as I was about to drift out of consciousness, the door banged open and a dark firgure filled the doorway, I did not get to see who it was cause at that moment , I gave my last breathe....

~•~√~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••••~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~|~|~|~•~•~•~

Olrytie, there it is!!! I know its a bit short, but I'm a bit rusty, but I will

Continue to upload weekly. Hope you enjoyed it :)