chapter 13

I rushed home and parked my car right next to my fathers car. I sighed, it had been so long since i had actually seen him, i was actually starting to have a normal life, well minus the whole kissing my principal drama. I sat in the car for a few more minutes trying to come up with ways to get into the house without bumping into this thing i had to call my father but i couldn't come up with anything.

I got out of the car, locking it behind me. I opened the door as quietly as i could, but he called my name as soon as i closed it. I walked towards the living room, cursing myself for not being quieter, but i knew that wouldn't have helped, he had supersonic hearing, i had no other way of explaining it. All i knew was that nothing i did ever got past him, but that didn't mean i still didn't try...

'Yes father,' i asked in a whisper that was barely audible to my ears but i knew he could hear me.

'Go and get cleaned up, put on something nice, theres a function for.....work. You are coming with me,' he said, never, once did his eyes leave the screen. He didn't say anything for the next two minutes so i assumed it was a dismissal.

I went upstairs to take a shower, he hadn't told me the time, so i assumed we would leave when i was finished dressing. I took a quick shower and went to my room. When i entered, i saw two boxes on my bed. I opened the big box and there in the box was the most beautiful dress i had ever seen. I took it out off the box and laid it on the bed. I quickly put lotion on my body.

I took the dress and slipped it on; it was a shimmering,long, strapless gold with embroidery in the front. It had a slit that went to the middle of my thigh, Thankfully i had shaved in the shower. I put on light gold eye shadow and made my eyes smoky with eyeliner. I spritzed on my favourite perfume after dabbing on some lipgloss. I styled my hair into a fancy side bun and put on diamond earrings that shone when they caught the light just right. I took the small purse that was in the box, throwing in my cell phone and lipgloss in it. I opened the smaller box and took out silver strappy heels, i put them on. He sure spent alot of money on all these thnigs, i didn't have time to ponder on the prices so i rushed to the bottom of the stairs.

My father, sat on the couch where i left him, except now he was wearing a suit. He looked really handsome, My father didn't look his age, that's for sure. His black hair was gelled up in the latest style, making him look like he was in his early thirties. I looked nothing like my father, which i considered strange everytime i had time to think about it. His brown eyes left the screen, and swept over my body very slowly. He stared for a few seconds but all he said was 'you'll do' and we left in his very fancy car. I was very surprised as to why he had told me to come with him. He never let me come to his functions, tonight was going to be a very interesting night for sure....

So i uploaded:) plz comment, i would like to see who is still interested in this story