chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

I drove home as quick as i could, hoping i could quickly clean the house, make dinner and get ready for my date. Oh gosh i hope Justin didn't ring the doorbell or event hoot his horn. I sighed when i saw that his car wasn't there. I opened the door and gasped at the state the house was in. There were beer bottles all over the floor and clothes were strewn all over the room. I sighed and went to change my clothes and dressed into home clothes which were a pair of baggy sweats and an oversized shirt. I grabbed a trash bag and picked up all the bottles. I put all the clothes in the washing machine. I started on dinner and decided to make him lasgna. It was his favourite, i hoped after eatinghe would be so full from the helpings that he would just want to sleep.

After i was done, i went upstairs, to shower. after i was done, i went to change. It was a bit chilly so i decided to wear a pair of black jeans with a tight grey halter top, with grey ankle boots and a black jacket. After curling my hair, i quickly grabbed my bag. I saw my fathers headlights comeinto our driveway and i checked the time, it was half past six. I locked my door and opened my window and climbed out. I was on the second floor but that was fine since there was a tree that i could climb down. I landed safely and walked towards the was Justin would come.

But he was allready parked on my driveway and looked like he was on his way out of his car. I quickly walked towards him and grabbed his hand, pullingback to his car. He looked like he was about to say something but i shook my head and motioned him to keep quiet.

He nodded and opened the door for me. i smiled and got in. When he got in he looked at me questioningly. "My dad is very strict, he wouldn't have let me come," i lied. He nodded. The rest of the car ride was filled with uncomfortable silence. We got to a restaurant that looked warm and welcoming. He opened my door for me and we walked to the door. When we got there, there was a waitress standing there waiting to seat people. She smiled brightly at us or more at Justin.

"Hey Justin, didn't expect you back so soon," she said without acknowledging my existance.

"Yeah, you know you can't keep me away from your ribs." he said laughing, so it was obvious he was a regular here. They carried on talking so i took the time to look around, the restaurant had a mixture of browns but it wasn't crowded. It wasn'n much from outside, which would make a person pass it. After assessing the restaurant, i noticed they were still talking. I wasn't jealous or anything, i was just really hungry but i didn't bring any money so i couldn't exactly leave and go buy myself  Mc Donalds.

I cleared my throat, Justin blushed and the girl glared at me, i shrugged.

"Let me show you to your table," she said. We followed her, she tooke us to a table right im the middle of the restaurant, where everyone could see us. As if i was going to do anything with the guy. I thought about doing something that would make her jealous but i was too hungry to be playing games. After she left, i opened my menu to see what i wanted but justin didn't.

"Aren't you going to look?" i asked quirking an eyebrow.

"Nope, i already know what i want, their ribs are awesome," he said his eyes lighting up.

"I guess thats waht i'm having too," i said putting down my menu. We talked about what we wanted to do after school. i lied of course there was no way i was going to Princeton, or any other university for that matter, i just wanted to get the hell away from here. Plus i wouldn't have the money to fund myself.

Our food came, and i was more than happy. He was right those were the best ribs ever. By the end of the date i knew that Justin would only be friend, a good friend thoug and it looked like he liked that girl. We talked about our favourite things to do on our way back to my house. We had alot in common.

I told him to park a street away, and  got out. Before i closed the door i said, "You should ask her out, she really likes you." And i shut the door before he could answer me. i took my shoes off and started up the tree.

I got to my window, opened it was quietly as i could and got in. I sighed in relief. I quickly changed into my pajamas and got into bed. i took a deep breath and blew it out. This felt good, the first time in two weeks where i went to sleep without a visit from him. I smiled and fell into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK GUYS, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE

WEREWOLFLOVER1