Part 16

We drove for a while and I kind of fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of snoring but a beautiful view. We were at some sort of cliff but you could see the most beautiful sunrise rising up. I got out to stretch my legs out for a bit, I felt like we had been in the car for days. Even though we had been in the car for a while, I was still tired. When I got in the car, Toby woke up and asked me," Hey, couldn't sleep anymore?"

"No, your loud snoring woke me up!"

"Um I'm pretty sure it was you that was snoring, remember your nickname? Ms. Snoresalot?"

"Nobody called me that?"

"Oh sweetheart, everyone called you that since they heard you snore all the time."

"But that was you!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I supposed to say that I was sleeping in your room for years and years even though we could be split up?"

"Fine, fine, fine. You win... For now, but maybe you should brush your teeth, your breath stinks really bad."

"Well excuse me for driving all night."

"Awww, I was just kidding!"

"Fine, let's go get some breakfast then?"

"Do you even know where we are?"

"Nope, does it matter?"

"No but yes because I promised I would tell Sophia where I was whenever I got there."

"Well let's go find out."

It was around 4 p.m when we could actually find a place to eat and we found Denny's!!! So much for breakfast but I could eat at Denny's anyday anytime.

"Hey, anything I can get ya?" The waitress asked as she made eye contact with Toby.

"Mmm I haven't really decide yet-"

"Oh that's fine, I was actually talking to him anyways."

"Excuse me?" I gave her a glare.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude but I didn't really see you there."

"Well-" Toby spoke up, "I'd like to have whatever she's having so i'll just wait for her to decide."

"Ok, sure take your time to decide but if you change your mind, i'll be right behind the counter for ya." She winked at him.

"And if I make up my mind, i'll be sure to call you over. Mmm Mildred is it? Ooh it's gotta be hard to find boyfriends with a name like that." I pouted.

She took a look at me and she started to blush.

"Actually, I have a boyfriend right now."

"Oh goodie, maybe you can walk away now and stop flirting with other girl's boyfriends then."

She laughed sarcastically and walked away.

"Ooh. Did we just past an iceberg? Cause it just dropped 52 degrees."

"She was rude first." I spat back.

"So now I'm your boyfriend, huh? You're unbelievable."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You don't like that other girls flirt with me but you can be with Christian and whoever else and it's perfectly fine."

"I'm sorry that it bothered you that much, when she comes back, i'll tell her that you're not my boyfriend."

"No, it's not that."

"Then?"

"I just don't see how you have any right to my relationships. I did ask you and you gave me up."

"I know. I feel really bad about that, I do. I just made myself believe that he was worth staying for... I'm sorry. I didn't think you were just going to walk out of my life so easily!"

"I said what I said because I believed it at the time. I couldn't just support your relationship with him knowing that I love you."

"I-"

"Excuse me Miss. Are you Harmony?". A random lady asked.

"No, why?" I responded.

"Someone told me to give this to you."

"Oh, I'm sorry but I am not Harmony and never heard of her in my life."

"There must have been some misunderstanding. Im sorry." She looked very confused as she walked away.

"Ok, let's get out of here."

"But what about the food?". I asked.

"Forget about the food!"

"But leaving as soon as she asked if it was me is a bit suspicious, don't ya think?"

"Yes, but if we stay, then there is a really good chance we won't have time to run after."

"You're right. I knew I wasn't just being paranoid. Let's go."

On the way out, the waitress slipped her number into Toby's pocket. I just glared at her until Toby took it out, ripped it in pieces and have it back to her.

"As long as she's with me, I'm hers."

And with that, we left. Not caring to look back.