Chapter 2 - kiss and tell

(EDITED)

A/N: hiiiiiiiiiiii my bitches, the pic is if christen

-XxJasminexX

Blake's POV

"Um yeah my name is blake, and my question is ummmm what gender do you like." wow did i just say ‘what gender do you like’? I sound like i don't even fucking know but what the fuck did i just say. I can see christen trying to hold in a laugh so i shoot her the meanest glare i can muster up but she shot me one just as bad and after about 10 sec we let it go.

"Um well i’m ah, i like boys." and now i feel really weird but happy because he's gay , 3 years older than me but weird because of the awkward tension between us. He quickly moves on to christen but keeps our locked gaze.

“I’m Christen and my question is can we all leave class 10 minutes early because i have shit that needs to be done and places to be."

“Dang you are very straight forward and to answer your question yes you can leave 10 minutes early which is now but can i please talk you blake after everybody i gone?”  

"Ohhhhhhhhhh somebody is going to fuckkkk." christen whispers to me so that i can only hear it.

"You know what how bought you go and fuck one of you sluts okay?”

“Okay i was going to anyway but tell me everything and i mean everything." and with that she walks out of the class and i walk over to Mr.Sharp.

"Hey Mr.Sharp you wanted to talk to me about somthing." i say trying to muster up the most innocent but yet seductive voice.

"Um yeah, i just wanted to know how come earlier you were staring at me for so long." oh god does this man know what hes doing to me?

"Um why not, you look really attractive and i have a little crush on you, holy shit did i just say that omg i am really sorry.”

"Dont be i was kinda hoping you had a thing for me cuz i overheard you talking to your friend saying you wanted to fuck me, now am i right or am i right.

"U-u-u-um y-y-y-yeah i-i d-did.” why the fuck am i stuttering for oh right because A FUCKING GOD IS TALKING TO ME, THE EMO KID. Mr.Sharp slowly walked up to me and tilted my chin up words and said this and i quote.

"Can i kiss you because those lips are mocking me and i, don't liked to be mocked." and im just standing there nodding my head like the dumbass i am, and with that said he slammed his lips on to mine and i felt sparks fly and run down my spine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair and to my satisfaction he made the sexiest sound ever that it almost made me weak at the knees, but sadly the kiss only lasted for about 2 minutes so I pulled away.

"Give me your phone so I can call you and you can call me.” so I gave him my phone and he gave me his phone and dialled his number is and so did I.

"Hey I gotta go but i'll see you on Tuesday Mr.Sharp."

“Call me Tyler and see you on Tuesday Blake." holy bloody crap my name sounds so bloody good coming out of his mouth, no pun intended gahaha I'm so funny. but before I left I made sure to give Tyler a quick kiss on the lips and then leave to go to Christen's house.

(A/N: yes I know I'm sorry this is the second zendaya song fireflies but if you have a better song please comment.)