Chapter 13 - it's all a lie, and it all for you

Holy shit 722 reeds and 27 votes, I love you all so much * me crying like the people do at the Grammys * Thank you @yaiolover67 and @musicaddicted I hope I spelled your name right, if not comment and I'll fix it. Thanks again.

Blames POV

As soon as we got to Tyler's house he went into the kitchen to make us some dinner. I dropped my bag on the floor beside the sofa and sat beside Christen. " why was everyone looking at us"?

Christen asked bill and to be honest Bill looked like he just saw a dead body, and may I say it dose not look good on him.

"um I- I don't know". he stuttered out and it looked like he was about to cry. " Bill... Are you okay"? I asked softly and slowly so I don't scare him." Y-yeah, I-I'm fine".

After 2 minutes Bill got up slowly and went to his room, and I turned to christen. "Chris, why did it look like Bill was going to cry"? "Duno, maybe it was about earlier". I got up slowly and went to ask Tyler which one is bills room and he said the far left, so I went to his room.

As I was about to knock and ask what's wrong with him I heard the soft sounds of crying. I opened the door slightly to see bill was crying and I walked in.

"Bill why are you crying, what happened"? "N-nothing ha-happened"! Bill snapped. I continued to question him about what happened and he finally caved in and he started to tell me why he was crying.

"Earlier today when Tyler asked me how I knew how to lie like that it just triggered a memory of when my parents would abuse and leave me . Then my mom and dad found out that I was gay and did not talk to me for a month, after that month they stopped feeding me and if they did it would only be a little bit of food. Then one night when I was sleeping my dad C-came into my room a-and ra-raped me". By that time Bill was crying like the world depended on it, and if that happened to me I would be crying to.

"he started to abuse me and it got worse and worse everyday until one day I passed out. The only reason they took me to the hospital was because they wanted to keep hurting me... And it worked. The day after I came back home was the day I cut and turned to using my body for money, food, and to make me feel good about myself.

My mom finally had enough of looking at my face so they sent me to my uncles house with some made up story on why I was here". I cant understand, I just dont. After about 20 mins of light wimpers Bill fell asleep.

I let go of Bill without waking him up like the ninja I am and went downstairs to scare Tyler. " Don't even think about it Blake, you can't scare me"! Tyler said as I groaned in sadness. "Hey why ya gotta rain on my ninja skills, you probably have X-ray vision ". I muttered the last part before I realized my boyfriend has X-Ray vision.

"HOLY SHIT MY BOYFRIEND HAS X-RAY VISON''. '' Shut up Blake, and no I don have X-Ray vision". After about 5 min i was starting to wonder where Christen whent so I went to look for her.

After looking around the house I pause to think we're Chris would go... the woods. I said my goodbyes to Tyler and left to go find Christen.

Time skip: woods

As I walked around the woods looking for Christen, I heard quite whimpers. As I walked toward the whimpers behind the tree I saw christens green strand of hair and I instantly sat Indian style beside her. She layed her head down on my shoulder.

" hey babycakes what's wrong, you know you can tell me anything". She just looked up at me and smiled softly at me. " I should not give you all my problems".

I looked at her in shock, confusion and sadness. " Chris, as your best friend I need to take some of your problems of your hands, if I did not... what would I be,what would we be. You help me I help you... that's how it works. It's not a one sided friendship here so you tell me what's got my baby so sad".

" It's just that... I'm so lonely. No girlfriend or boyfriend, no family who loves me, everybody hates me or sees me as a stupid slut". I grabbed her chubby cheeks with both of my hands and looked her straight in the eye.

" Nobody sees you as any of this thing, we see you as a beautiful girl who just needs an escape. We see a smart girl with a rough past. Not any of this things, you got that, we're going to school tomorrow before summer break starts and you'll show then the real you... got that... good". She nodded her head and we made are way home. I just hope she knows she's loved

A/N: I changed my mined on updating on just one day so I'll up date on Mondays in the mornings no or an night and on Fridays in the morning or at night. song is drown by bring me the horizon. Remember to vote comment and like ilysm.