Chapter 8 - I killed her

Christens P.O.V ( yeah I know )

It's my fault mum and dad were fighting, It's my fault dad hit mum, It's my fault mum killed herself, Its my fault dad cheated on mum, It's my fault, It's my fault, It's all my fault... each and every part of it is my fault. I tried to forget and numb the pain of her death ever since that day. I slept with men and women, I became a slut with no feelings, I became a self- centred bitch. I remember the day like it just happens.

* flashback*

I was walking down the rode, only about 3 minutes till I reach my house. I hired loud screaming and yelling, and I knew it was mum and dad fighting again, but the thing I did not know was that it was worse then I thought.

" you cheated on me Paul, I loved you and you go and fuck the girl next door. You yell and scream at me every time you see me and I fucking hate it... all of it. You slap me ... A lot, you FUCKING ABUSER, I HATE YOU. I can't do this no more".

After that I Heard a pow and then nothing but dead silence. I ran as fast as I could to my house and opened the door. I found dad on the floor in my mums blood and a gun in mums hand along with a pool of blood around her and at that moment I started to break down and cry. about ten minutes I managed to stop crying and called for 9-1-1.

* flashback over *

"It's my fault she kil-killed her self Blake I-it's al-all my fault", I barely made the sentence out with out crying. " You know what I'm sorry Tyler but I think me and christen need to go home, I need to be there for her". Blake said with such worry in his voice, so I gave him a smile full of sadness but yet happiness. "yeah just be safe go's damn it pls be safe". And then we walked out.

A/N: The song is called shattered by Astred smeplass. please vote like and comment, LUSH YOU.