12 - Erotika Trela

The woman started to walk off, expecting the younger mages to follow. They glanced at each other wearily before copying her actions.

" What do you think we're gonna do, Asta?" Noelle whispered to the boy beside her. He shrugged his shoulders.

" Don't stray too far away from me, now. Your pack mule dropped you two off a few halls from our destination, so it shouldn't be too much farther. "

As they both hurried to reach Arantxa, the halls began to get smaller and smaller. Asta noticed with each step he took that this was quite a big place, but no matter how small it got, it always looked ginormous. This really was a building inside of the capital, huh?

As they arrived in front of multiple entrances, the woman stopped abruptly and began to speak.

" We're here. Do you see those two mages across from us? " She questioned, pointing forward.

One of the mages was a pale woman with dusty pink hair, brushed back with the sides braided and clipped in the back. She also had deep emerald eyes the shape of a cat's and golden circular glasses, the thick of the frames adorned with jewels.

Similar to the other person beside her, she wore a forest green sweater, a golden collar around her neck and black pants that were partially covered by the brown knee-high boots she wore. The boots were also lined with gold, which complemented her glasses.

The other person had tanned skin and rich teal hair, though some strands were tinted slightly more blue than the others. Their eyes were lavender, their eye shape more siren-like than the woman's. Their forest green sweater however had a collar the shape of a v, and they wore a sage colored vest over top of it. Their pants and boots were nearly identical to the woman's.

" These people will be the ones to assist you. "

Noelle and Asta walked up to them hesitantly, but the teal-headed person immediately walked to Asta and seemed to perk up at seeing him.

" Salutations, sir. I am Erotika Trela. How have you been? " They greeted, a sly smile on their lips.

Asta was definitely not expecting that voice. He didn't think it would be so deep, and... Smooth.

They held their hand out and awaited his response, and he took their hand into his own in an uncomfortable shake.

" I'm doing well, uh... What do you prefer to be called? "

" I do not mind regardless, though I do tend to use 'sir' often. "

" Oh. Well... I'm doing well, sir. How are you? "

" Good. "

Noelle waved anxiously at the pink haired woman. " Hi. "

She walked up to her as well, smiling gently.

" Greetings. I am Alixote. "

" Ah... Nice to meet you. "

" Of course. It is my pleasure, " Alixote bowed for a moment before she raised her head once more.

Asta noticed how long the man had been holding his hand and watched Noelle and Alixote exchange handshakes as well. Noelle glanced over at him, seeing the anxiety written all over his face - she felt the same way - so she cleared her throat and began to speak.

" So, what are we here to do? " she asked. Thank god she did, because Erotika Trela finally let go.

" Right. We will be guiding you to your rooms and giving you a rundown of what the purpose of all of this is. " Erotika spoke. Alixote gestured for Noelle to follow her and headed through a doorway with the princess following behind.Asta had only just now realized that Arantxa had left and felt uncomfortable with the fact that he was alone. He already didn't like the feeling he got from the person beside him.