Chapter 9

[A/N] Hey guys! Hahaha sorry I took so so so sooo long on this one :< really, too much work :((( I'll make it up to you guys! Thats a promise ^^

Oh and! This chapter is dedicated to SilverJoyce 🙆❤️~ hahaha 😊

************************************

"Tiffany! C'mon! Were gonna get late!" I yelled.

"Yes!! Be right there.. In a minute!" She replied as I huffed and stepped out of the house and went on the road.

*BZZT BZZT*
(Phone)

I pulled my phone out to see a message from.. Xiumin?

I opened it.

Xiumin: Goodmorning. Your late!!!

I sighed and replied.

Me: Goodmorning. I know!!

Xiumin: Whats taking you so long?

Me: You mean "who"

After a while he replied.

Xiumin: what?

Wow. It took him that long to type that message? Lol. Wth?

Me: NV. Just wait for me at school.

"Hey! Why are you smiling?" Someone said as I looked up to see a pouting tiffany

I smiled.

"Because, your making me smile." I grinned and grabbed her hand.

"Were late. I know a shortcut. Don't let go of my hand.." I smiled and waited for her reply

As soon as she nodded her head I gripped her hand tight and smiled before pulling her and started running corners and streets.

"Should I let go now?" I asked breathing heavily as we reached the front gate of our school.

"No.. Don't let go" she said.

I didn't hesitate and just held her hand as we walked to our classroom.

As we entered the room all eyes were on us. I noticed tiffany looking down. I checked the crowd and noticed that they were staring somewhere. I followed their gaze and realized..

I haven't let go of her hand!!

"Oh.. Hehe" I smiled and gently let go of her hand as I walked up to my seat and so did she.

I noticed that they were still staring at me so I coughed and looked at them.

"Hello." I stated.

Leave me alone... Why are they staring like that? Sheesh.. -.-"

Thank God! They looked away.

I sighed and looked at Xiumin who was still staring (weirdly) at me.

"What?" I asked as a smirk grew on his face.

"Xiumin. Stop staring." I said but his smirk grew wider.

"Taeyeon.. Don't hide it~ You have a lot of things to tell me later." He grinned.

Ohh.. Tss.

"Whatever Xiumin." I huffed.

He was about to say something when Ms. Han entered the room.

"Ok, class. I will not handle you today. I have an important meeting with my co-teachers and the school head. So, be free to go out and do whatever you want today. but, just to remind you.. be sure to make the poem. I'll check on those." She announced and went all the way out.