Chapter 1

*Taeyeon's POV*
I sat on my couch and heaved a sigh. I closed my eyes and sighed again. I could feel Tiffany staring at me but I ignored it and groaned.

"Well.. You look tired" she stated as she started poking my cheeks. I groaned still with eyes closed.

"Tired of me?" She said as I slightly opened my eyes to see that she pouted and moved away.

I chuckled at the sight.

She and her childish act
{A/N italicised words are things the character is thinking about. Things occurring in mind. Thoughts.}

"How would I get tired of my oh- so beautiful best friend?"  I said sarcastically and hugged her.

"Uh.. Tae, if.. Perhaps, I'll disappear.. What will happen to you? Will you miss me?" She suddenly asked.

"Hmm.." I paused. "I would.." I looked at her, "I would be bored, I won't have someone to entertain me." I grinned.

"Well.. You can find someone else to entertain you. After all, You have so much fans." She replied.

Fans?

"Yeah.. You're right, I could find someone else.. But.. That doesn't mean I wont miss you" I stated.

I saw her slightly jaw- dropped.

Wow.. That was so brave of me to say.

She hugged me tight as hell causing me to gasp for air—

"F-Fany-ah.. Cant Breath.. C-cant---"
She cut me off.

"Tae.. Do you know how much I love you?" She asked.

Surprised. I gulped, "U-uh.. I would think, a lot.." I managed to say.

I saw her again, jaw-dropped.

Wow.. Why am I so brave?

"Thats right tae.. I love you a lot. Like a whole lot." She stated.

"I love you too then." I replied as she smiled and stood up.

"Well.. Should I go? Or stay?" She asked looking at my wall clock. I looked up to see that it was already late. I cant let her go home like this.

"Stay. I'll tell uncle" I stated as I laid on my bed.

"Knew it." She hummed as she laid next to me.

"Goodnight tae~" she hummed again.

"Goodnight." I replied and smiled at her.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I opened my eyes and noticed Fany was gone.

Well, she's early..

I walked out my room and headed towards the kitchen.

I stopped when I felt a pair of lips on my cheek.

"Good~ Morning~ tae~" A voice said. I knew who it was, tiffany. She grinned at me cheekily. I cleared my throat and kept my cool.

"Y-yah." I said as an idea hit me.

"Look--" I cut myself off. Acting all shocked and disgusted.

"What tae?" She asked.

"Your cheek..." I pointed at her cheek.

"Wh----" I cut her off by placing my lips on her fluffy pink cheek.