Chapter 17

I'M BACK PEOPLE. 🙆🏻❤️

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL THERE. 👋👋👋👋❤️❤️
Its been a year 😂💕
*******************************************************************************

*after class*

I texted Fany to go home without me.

Me and Jessica are the only ones left in the room. I decided to approach her and so I stood up, walked towards her seat and placed my hands on her desk.

" Jessica?"  I smiled warmly. She stared at me with the most innocent and clueless look—

"Hahahaha. Sorry," I chuckled and held out my hand to her. "I'm Kim Taeyeon," I paused. "Yuri's cousin---" I got cut off suddenly when she abruptly stood up from her chair and went running out of the room. I ran after her of course. I was about to exit the last hallway when I heard loud sobs coming from the girls comfort room.

I made my way towards the slightly opened door only to see Jessica sitting at the corner, crying her heart out. I gently walked in and went to her, sat beside her and gave her my handkerchief. Thankfully, she accepted it.

"Jessica, we could talk.." I softly stated. I tried hard to keep my emotions intact and tried so hard to listen.. I wanted answers. Answers..

"T-Taeyeon.. I.. *sob* I'm sorry., I'm so s-sorry.." her voice broke. She kept crying and crying and I just couldn't take it.. I went closer to wrap her in my arms, hugging her tightly.

"Shh.." I tried comforting her. I just patiently waited for her to stop crying.. continued to rub her back till she stops her loud sobs that almost tore her throat out.

After a while, I somehow convinced her to walk outside and sit on our football field's bleachers. I look over to her and cleared up my throat.

"Jessica... do you know about Yuri?" I asked.

"Y-yeah.." She stuttered. I knew she was trying her best to hold back her tears that seem to be wanting to fall down once again.

"I.. I was there.. It's my fault."

What?

I stared at her all dazed and confused.

"I.. I killed Yuri.." And then she broke down in tears once more. I could only hear those words that came out of her mouth in my head repeatedly. Like an echo that I couldn't get out of my mind.

"W-what?" I swallowed.

"I didn't mean to.." She denied. She kelt crying and I didn't know what to say anymore.

"Tell.. tell me what happened.." I managed to say trying so hard to keep my calm and listen to what she had to say.

"Well.. i-it was just.. Taeyeon, I really love Yuri.." she sobbed. My eyes were staring at her. My ears sharply listening to everything she had to say.. I wanted to believe her..

"I-... I found something out.. Yuri has someone else.. and it hurt me like hell.."  She stared at me with tears falling down her cheeks continuously, her eyes pierced me. She was sad.. guilty.. and broken..

"That night.. I-I wanted.. to break up with her.."  My heart was beating fast.. all I could do was listen. I hugged her and she hugged me back. At least all I could give was a hug.. I slowly started to understand.. "I told her that I wanted to talk to her.. so we met up and.. a-and.." I felt her tighten her hug and I let her.

"She--- said she loved me Taeyeon.." She cried harder. "And it hurts.. i really loved her.. That night I chose to get hurt and let her free. I chose to see Yuri happy.. I chose to back off."

"When I told her she didn't deny that she had someone else Taeyeon.. I got really upset, and hurt.. I couldn't take it. I gave her my all.. but why.."  She gripped me tighter, hurting me but I resisted. "She said she loves me.. she said she would break up with that girl because she loves me.."

"And then s-she kissed me-- Taeyeon, I p-pushed her and.. she.. fell into the tracks and-- Im so sorry Taeyeon I didn't mean to.. Im sorry.. "

It wasn't her fault..

I kept her inside my arms trying to calm her down and make her stop crying. I comforted her with all I can.

"Sica, you should head home.. its getting dark. I'll go with you and let's just see each other tomorrow Yeah? Its not your fault.." I smiled and stood up.

"It is Tae..." She then stood up and looked at me with guilt.

"Stop crying.." I said, still smiling at her.

"We should go.. don't blame yourself too much." I told her as we started walking towards her house.

We continued walking until we reached her place. I waved her goodbye and started walking home alone. I opened the door to see Tiffany fast asleep on our couch. i went up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Sorry I made you wait Fany-ah.." I whispered and carried her to my room,

Gosh.. heavy mushroom..

"Argh.." I groaned as I gently layed her down on bed and went to change to my pajamas. I made my way beside her and comfortably rested my head on the soft pillow.
"Goodnight.. Fany-ah.." I mumbled near her ear and drifted off to sleep.

********
{A/N}
Psstttttt Im soooo excited for the comeback in July. Who else isss? 😆😆😆❤️

Been so long since my last update 😭 Im so sorrrrry✌️ I'll make it up to you guys 💕 wow the first chapter reached 3k already ☺️ are you guys still there? Lemme know! I missed you hihihi ❤️❤️
VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW