Chapter 15

I took a glance to Yuri's coffin.

And then, I started walking towards Sunny who was just surrounded by people-talking with them softly.

Inside the room.. Cries, sobs, sniffs-could be heard. Silent speaking..

I decided to ask Sunny, Im sure she knows at least, something. I just couldn't ask her.

"Sunny-ah.." I tapped her shoulder.

"Yes, Taeyeon-ah?" She asked turning her attention to me.

"Can we talk?"

She stared at me for a few seconds and turned her gaze to the people around her.

"Uhm, Please excuse me for a few minutes." She stood up and smiled at the people she was talking to and bowed slightly. I also bowed.

Sunny told me to follow her outside. So I did. We headed out. I was looking down, thinking of possible reasons of how and why did Yuri die.

I mean.. Why did she die? I don't even know if its suicide or an accident. But if it is suicide, why. She has been so happy lately, I haven't even seen her that happy before. So why suicide? Or maybe.. Something happened that, changed her happiness into pure sadness?

"Taeyeon."

I looked up at Sunny.

"Sunny.. Do you.. Know the reason why.. Yuri died?"

Sunny looked at me mournfully..

"An accident. Or maybe not."

What?

"She got hit by a car." Sunny dabbed her forehead with her shirt sleeve.

"Taeyeon, Aunt Kwon told us that they fought the night before Yuri died."

Her expression was hard to read, but I got the feeling that something different happened.. Something worse that the train incident. Something worse than the fight.

"A-after the fight.. Yuri didn't come home. And the night after.. They found Yuri's body lying on the highway..
Lifeless."

"Thats not the only reason right..?" I spoke slowly, rather so calm.

Sunny closed her eyes and made gesture with her fingers. She looked at the ground.

"I don't know Tae.. But Aunt Kwon is blaming herself for Yuri's death."

I stayed quiet.

"Ah-" she broke the silence and stood up.

"Hold on, stay there." She left.

I shrugged and stared at the sky.

The person I dreaded saying goodbye to was Yuri.. turns out, I didn't even get to.

"Taeyeon-ah." Sunny handed me a book."

"What is--" she cut me off.

"Yuri's diary."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
****************************

I stared at the book at my study table.

I opened it-flipped through the pages and- stopped at one.

I saw my name on it.

*3rd PERSON'S POV*

Taeyeon carefully read through every word..

Yuri's message:

Hey Taeng, If you're reading this right now.. Something bad could've happened. I would probably be dead- hhehehe.

"Don't joke around like that.." Taeyeon muttered by herself.

Taeyeon, I know.. I know that you are the only person who could understand me right now. There's this girl.. I love her.. I love her so much.. Taeyeon-ah..

Taeyeon's eyes widened.

Yes, Im gay. Taeng, I love her. She's the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. She makes me feel that.. Wonderful feeling. Taeyeon, I love her.. I just love her so much!

My parents found out I was dating a girl. They couldn't accept me Taeyeon-ah. Is it that wrong to love? I fought for love. They thrown me some words that broke my heart.. Hearing those words from them. I felt so.. Broken. But I still love them.. And Im wishing.. One day.. One day they will accept me as I am.

Taeyeon brushed her tears away. And continued reading..

One day.. They'll accept me and this girl I love. Oh! By the way Taeng, my girl is transferring to your school soon! And I want you to be friends.. I want you to take care of her! She has this beautiful blond hair.. Her name is Jessica Jung. Take care of her for me. Okay? Promise? Thanks Taeng! Your the best best best cousin ever.

Taeyeon cried. The latter did not want to accept her best buddy was gone.. But she has to.

She has to.

************************************
A/N It took so long 😅 sorry guys 😓❤️

READ. VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW. ENJOY ;)