Chapter 14

"Argh.." I groaned as I woke up on my bed feeling dizzy and confused.

Ugh.. My head hurts..

I tried to stand up but I ended up falling off bed.

"Oh-- Taeyeon?!" A loud voice conquered the room making my head hurt even more.

Gosh. Why do you have to be so loud Ppany-ah TT^TT

She immediately helped me up and made me sit on bed.

She handed me a capsul/medicine and a glass of water.

"Here. Go ahead and drink." She ordered as I obediently did what she asked me to do.

"By the way.." She stated not even looking at me.

"Hm?"

"Uh.." She paused, "Do you remember what happened last night?" She asked turning her head towards me.

"Huh? I remember drinking.. And then we headed home right?" I asked tilting my head a little.

"Ohh.."

"Why? Did something else happen?" I asked pulling up an innocent look.

"Yes." She winked at me.

WHAT THE?! There was?!

"What else happened?" I calmly asked but she stuck her tongue out and laughed as she walked out of the room.

I lied down on my bed and stared at the ceiling..

"What else happened.." I mumbled..

******
*Tiffany's POV*

(The backstory - "what really happened")

That night..

I just watched Taeyeon as she gulped down another glass of Spirytus Polish Vodka 192 Proof..

Which is... said to have a gentle smell and mild taste, Spirytus is a top class rectified 192 Proof Vodka made from premium ethyl alcohol with a grain base. In Poland its uses vary from preparing fruit and herbal liqueurs, vodkas and desserts to medical purposes. it's currently number 1 top of the list as the most alcoholic liquor available in the world today.

Yes. And guess what, She also drank another kind of liquor which was mixed with, Everclear Grain 190 Proof! Gosh.

Thank god she did not ask for Everclear. (because she does not know what Everclear is). Well, guys..

This crystal clear vodka was banned in the United States and Canada for many years but recently a new law has been passed legalizing it. It does not have much taste so is ideal for mixing with other drinks but if you attempted to drink it straight you would end up on your back in a very short time. In 1979 is was named the most alcoholic drink by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Ugh. I should stop with this. Going back to TaeTae.

Oh my. T^T

Looks like she had enough. REALLY enough.

"Taeyeon, I think you've had enough.. Let's go home." I told her.

"Whaaaat~ *hik*" She could talk. Woah. She stood up and wobbled so I caught her.

"Let's go home~" I told her and placed her right arm on my shoulder to help carry her.

Oh gosh. She's heavy.

"Taeyeon-ah. Your heavy." I told her. "You know, what you drank there was.. Wow. I can't believe you could take it. For beginners, you are so awesome--" I glanced at her and my eyes widened.