Chapter 7: Ultimate Battle

(Shadow finds the dimensional portal before being confronted by his counterpart)

Agent Shadow: I knew you would come. Like I know you will do this?

Shadow: Chaos Spear.

Agent Shadow: (avoids the attack) Did you stop realizing that some differences must be made?

Shadow: What kind of differences?

Agent Shadow: While your Sonic simply play like a police officer, Our Sonic decided to do what he did to ensure the protection of Mobius!

Shadow: And who elected him? Himself? His friends? Bigger authorities?

Agent Shadow: And thanks to him, I found out that Justice is not the same as Vengeance, and it can't simply come from Shadows.

Shadow: At least my Sonic knows his place. Unlike yours.

Agent Shadow: And thanks to us, a new world was created. A paradise where a child doesn't have to be afraid to lose a childhood friend because of a bunch of corrupt politicians and armed madmen.

(Shadow stops fighting)

Agent Shadow: Surprised, huh? Well... As you can see, I remember what happened to her now.

Shadow: Maybe you're right...

(Suddenly both Shadows watch the Freedom Fighters fighting Sonic Androids)

Shadow: I guess we better get going.

(As Shadow and his counterpart ride their bikes, they see there's no trashcans)

Shadow: Where are the trash cans?

Agent Shadow: If we want to apply rules, we must start with the basic.

(Suddenly they stop at red signal)

Agent Shadow: What are we doing?

Shadow: The basic rules.

(Suddenly, they see a restaurant where a costumer complains about the food and the price)

Costumer: This food is horrible. Since when 5+5=15? (Suddenly he gets arrested by the G.U.N. agents) What are you... I'll pay. The food was great.

Shadow: She would be proud.

Agent Shadow: Who?

Shadow: Maria.

Agent Shadow: Let's ride these shits!

(As the Freedom Fighters get out of the Asylum, they're surrounded by the G. U. N. agents)

G. U. N. Agent: Hands up! You're under arrest!

(Agent Shadow comes in)

Agent Shadow: They're my prisoners and I'm taking them back!

G. U. N. Agent: You look like him. But are you really him?

E-123 Omega: It IS him! His data matches his DNA.

(The agents of G. U. N. lower their weapons as the Freedom Fighters walk away)

Sonic: Good job. We even thought you were him.

Agent Shadow: I AM him!

(Back to G. U. N. Headquarters)

Tails: So the Freedom Lords got crazy without your Tails.

Agent Shadow: More likely.

(The dimensional portal opens and the Freedom Fighters go back home after the alternate Shadow nods in agreement with his prime counterpart)