Chapter 4: Invasion

(Back to the prime universe, a meteorite falls in a wasteland, revealing a monster made of water with a brain and two green eyes. The monster attacked New Mobotropolis. Most of the agents of G. U. N. tried to take him down. But it was in vain. Then Sally and the other Freedom Fighters come to fight the monster)

Sally: Who is this monster?

Bunnie: I don't know. But we must take him down.

(The Freedom Fighters try to fight the monster who easily outclasses them.)

News Reporter: The creature seems to be invincible since no one could manage to take him down. The people wonder where is Sonic?

(The Freedom Lords, except for Shadow, show up in the prime Mobius)

News Reporter: It seems like the president ordered the agents of G. U. N. to evacuate most of the people of the city.

Guardian Knuckles: Look at this.

Valkyrie Julie-Su: (to Sonic) Didn't you want to have some fun?

King Sonic: When we get him, they will be so grateful and kneel before us.

Agent Silver: IF we get him!

(The Freedom Lords set to fight the monster which was very familiar to the alternate Sonic and Knuckles)

Guardian Knuckles: The other us never got to fight this thing before.

King Sonic: OK. You know what to do.

(The Freedom Lords set to fight the monster. But they ended up defeated one by one, except for Sonic and Amy. Amy sets to stop an uncontrolled train.)

Queen Amy: I forgot to tell them to tighten up their belts.

(Amy hits the train with her Piko Hammer, managing to stop it.)

(Cut to Prison Island, Doctor Eggman is seen talking to a prison guard.)

Doctor Eggman: How is your family?

Prison Guard: They liked the plasma TV.

Doctor Eggman: They will like the new charge much more.

(In a prison cell, the inmates watch the alternate Sonic fighting Chaos Zero)

Inmate: 20 bucks on the ugly one.

(Back to Sonic fighting the monster)

King Sonic: What do you want in this world, Chaos Zero?

Chaos Zero: The same thing as you do, I suppose. Power, control, everything this planet has to offer. Didn't impress me.

(Then the alternate Sonic becomes Super Sonic and fights Chaos Zero again. Then Chaos Zero manages to grab Sonic by the neck)

Chaos Zero: You think you can hurt me? (slams Sonic) I use chaos energy too. (suddenly, sonic uses a fake emerald which contains a laser beam and shoots at his brain) Your energies are... my... energies. (melts down)

G. U. N. Agent: OK. All units attention. It seems that the Freedom Fighters solved the problem.

(As the Freedom Lords walk away, they're surrounded by the reporters)

Reporter 1: Sonic. That was awesome.

Sally: You... lobotomized him, Sonic.

King Sonic: You have a problem, Sally?

Sally: Isn't that against your ideas?

Reporter 2: It's past time someone did this.

Reporter 3: That's right.

Reporter 4: And why the new uniforms?

King Sonic: We decided it was time to change.

Reporter 5: Where are you going to put them? And where's Tails?

(Back to Prison Island, Doctor Eggman watches the Freedom Lords in his prison cell and notices that they are not his archenemies)

Doctor Eggman: (smirks) It's not them.

(The screen fades out)