Chapter Two

All of these thoughts were swerving around my head. My family has stopped visiting and it's because they probably hate me now. But I hate me too so...

Then again, what if they don't? Something could be wrong! How will I be able to find them? And if I do, what will I say? They may send me back! Or what If they no longer care and don't want to hear what I have to say? What if I can't find them?!

All of these thoughts got to me and I could feel all of the emotions begin to spill out. I started to cry. First little sniffles, which then erupted into loud sobs. I couldn't take it. I'm scared beyond words. I don't know what to do. I have nobody to help me. Which I guess I deserve. But I just don't know what to do.

Harry then busted in. Crap. I forgot about him. "What's wrong? Cara, love are you alright?!" I just shook my head. I don't know what's wrong. I never tell others when there is something wrong. I guess I just broke. All of my emotions I've kept in for so long, I have reached a breaking point and am having a mental breakdown. I haven't had one in so long, but I guess that's the price for holding things in, which I do a lot. Harry helped me out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my shoulders and sat me on his lap and let me cry into his chest, completely soaking him.

"Ssshh, ssshh. It's alright." He cooed. "What's wrong love?" He asked. I just sat there crying. He then carried me out and onto the bed and sat me down. He then went over to what I presume is his suitcase and grabbed a t-shirt and told me to put it on over the wet undergarments I had never taken off. He then came and sat on the bed and just held me while I cried. It felt very foreign, being held. I hadn't been held since my da...nevermind. Harry stopped trying to get me to tell him what was wrong, I think he knew now wasn't the time. I was thankful for that. I felt my sobs ease and my eyes start to droop. I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.

Harry's pov (Starting when he and Cara first met.)

The lads and I were doing some work in America before tour for our album Take Me Home starts up. We were supposed to stay in the hotel but I didn't want to. I decided to sneak out of the hotel without anyone noticing which wasn't hard since everyone including our security was sleeping. I decided to just drive around in our rental car, for awhile and see where I ended up. I was wearing sunglasses and a hoodie as I parked the car on the side of the street near an alley and got out to stretch my legs. I was just walking with my head down when I bumped into a girl. "So-sorry!" I apologized to the girl. She stared up at me stunned. As I helped her up she began to open her mouth to speak, I assumed she may be a fan so I quickly covered her mouth because I didn't want to be spotted. Though that may not have been the case. The mysterious girl bit my hand. "Ow!" I exclaimed. "What was that for?!" I yelped.

"What was covering my mouth for?!" She shot back. Sassy. I like. I explained I did not want to be spotted. She was confused. I was a little confused myself that she did not know who I was, not to sound obnoxious or anything, but I quickly regained myself I thought that maybe since she didn't know who I was I could have a conversation with the very beautiful girl. I then noticed the girl was barely wearing any clothes and that she must be freezing. I questioned her and then offered to bring her back to my hotel. I don't know why, but she seemed special. It was something in her eyes. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. She was different. Her eyes had history. I could tell there was so much inside her that she doesn't share.

Mystery. Sadness. Regret. You could see it in her eyes. It was like on the outside she showed no emotion, but her eyes, they were the key to everything inside her. Broken, she was. If that makes sense. I just had an urge to help her. I wanted her to be mine right away. I just knew. She was unique It's hard to explain but I just had this immediate feel to protect her. Be there for her. And that is what I planned to do.