Chapter 21

Cara's Pov

"Food fight?" Niall and I say, almost like a question. As Liam giving us death glares, you could see the other boys holding back laughs.

"BOTH OF YOU CLEAN UP THIS MESS AND THEN GET READY TO GO!" Liam yells and storms out of the messy kitchen. Just as he leaves, the other boys start to howl with laughter, especially Louis. 

"C-Cara! I *snort* see *chuckle* why you were *cackle* laughing so hard *howl* when I was *snicker* covered in cotton candy!" He continues to crack up. I turn bright red from embarrassment, yet let out a chuckle as I remember the first day I met Louis and he got himself covered head-to-toe in cotton candy. Everyone stops laughing for a moment though.

"Louis, you were covered in cotton candy?" Harry asks. Now Louis blushes.

"Oh yeah! It was HILARIOUS! You see,-"

"Shut it, Levine." Louis grumbles, and exits the kitchen. I turn to the rest of the boys.

"I'll have to tell you all what happened after we're done cleaning up." I chuckle then turn to just Niall. "Let's start cleaning, Niall. It's gonna take a bit and I'm sure everyone wants to head to dinner." He nods and the others leave as we start to clean.

"Uh, Niall, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Why was Liam so angry? He was acting like a parent." I giggle at the last part.

Niall then lets out a laugh. "Well, Liam is the most mature out of all of us, so he takes on the role of keeping us all in line." I nod. "It's kind of funny you know, actually the fans-" He cuts himself off, and  looks panicked.

"Did you say fans?" I stop cleaning and look up at him.

"I, uh, yes I did, but it isn't what you think. You know, the screaming girls and such."

"Then what is it?"

"It's our family. Like, it's this running joke between all of us. They're our biggest fans as they say and such and well they call Liam the uh, boss guy."

I shake my head and pretend to buy every word. Though if you're done spitting up bs Niall, I have a kitchen to clean. I think to myself.

The two of us clean the rest of the kitchen, without saying much. I mean, Niall could have just been honest and said they have fans. I mean Harry did say they were known in the business for what they do...whatever that is...

After we finish cleaning, which took about forty five minutes, it was time for us to clean ourselves. I walked up to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a blouse from my closet and headed to the bathroom. I took off the soiled clothes and hopped in. The warm water felt nice. It took three rounds of shampoo to get all of that crap out of my hair though. Once I hopped out and put on my clothes, I combed through my hair and put it into a bun, as I didn't feel like doing much to it.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see all the boys but Zayn sitting on the couch.

"Ha! You owe me five bucks Harry!" Louis exclaimed. I looked at him quizzically.

"What?! That doesn't count! Zayn is just slow, and she's just fast?" Harry muttered trying to get out for their bet, when it hit me.

"You two bet on who would come down first?!" I asked, stunned trying to hide my amusement.

"What? Noooooo. We would never do that." Louis said sarcastically as I shook my head took a seat next to Louis. Zayn finally came down about five minutes later.