Chapter 20

Harry's Pov

After the boys and I decided on not telling Cara about our job, and keeping her out of the public eye, it was time to find ourselves a new manager. The lads and I have now sat ourselves in the family room, and were watching a bit of T.V before we dialed Uncle Simon, our boss although we call him uncle, to get our situation fixed.

Liam dialed his number, then put the phone on speaker and set in on the coffee table in the middle of all of us.

*RING*

*RING*

*RING*

"Hello?" Uncle Simon answered his phone.

"Hi Uncle Simon!" We all called out in unison.

"Hello lads! What's up!?"

"Well, uhm..." I started taking a deep breath, but then looked to Liam to finish the sentence.

"Well, uh, Uncle Si, we have something very important to talk to you about." Liam tells him.

"Really? Okay, sure. What's going on."

"We need a new manager." Silence then takes over the phone line on both ends.

Astonished Uncle Simon breaks the silence. "Uhm, what? I...well... this is a shock. Say no more. Look lads, I'm here at my office and I have a meeting in a few. We need to deal with this in person. Come on by my office in say, one hour and we can deal with this."

"Okay." Liam answers for all of us.

"Bye." He says.

"Bye." We all say and Liam grabs his phone and hangs up. Just as he does that, a still tired seaming Cara walks down stairs into the family room rubbing her eyes.

"Hey boys...What's going on?"

"We were just talking to our...company. Since, uhm some of the recent events and absence of certain people," I say, trying to choose my words wisely. "We were just discussing with them about getting someone to replace..."

Cara tenses, understanding. "Yeah, I get it. You don't have to say his name. But that's good. Getting someone to replace him. That bastard deserves to be out of a job." She says, taking a seat next to Louis on the couch. How I wish she would sit next to me...

Anyways, all of us shook our heads in agreement. "We have to go to meet with some people about all of this." Liam informs her.

"Oh okay, sounds good to me."

"But wait... you shouldn't stay here alone while we're gone. In case he comes back or something-"

"I'll stay with her." Niall volunteers, before I can say anything.

"No, Niall, it's okay really, I can-"

"No Harry, you'll have to find another time to flirt and get her to fall in love with you. I want to get to know her." He says, Cara immediately tensing, my face turning red, and awkward silence filling the room.

"Uhm, yeah. Niall can stay here with Cara while the rest of us go to the meeting then we can come pick them up then go and get food." Liam says, breaking the silence, the rest of us agree.

After that, we all just watched T.V until it was time for Liam, Louis, Zayn, and me to go.

Zayn had looked at his watch. "Ugh, lads I think it's time for us to head out." We all nodded and slow got up and headed towards the car.