The Act

I sat at the kitchen table, playing with my fingers nervously as Namjoon sat across from me, "Are you okay? You seem different" he asked, reaching out to place his large hands over my trembling smaller ones. "Just nightmares, I'll be alright" I spoke softly in response, forcing myself to smile, even if it pained me. With an eventual satisfied nod, he kissed my cheek and left the room.

The memories of that night continue to haunt me, he's been back a couple times to check I haven't said anything, forcing himself on me to make sure I stay silent. I feel dirty, worthless, afraid. He really was the monster my parents had warned me about when I was younger. I felt sorry for the others, they tried everything they could to make me happy, they took time out of their days to cheer me up. But nothing worked, it was imprinted in my brain like a virus.

I looked up and saw Yoongi walk into the room, wiping something off his hands, presumably blood as he opened the fridge and swore loudly "there's never any bloody food-Y/n come grocery shopping with me?" He spoke up as he saw me sitting at the table. I have a weak nod, tying my hair up into a messy bun as I followed him out to the car, and to the store.

I pushed the trolley along as Yoongi aimlessly through anything and everything in, looking around, studying the people as we made our way through the aisles. Until I saw one person, the person who made my stomach drop and the colour drain from my face, Minho.

He gave me a small smirk and a wink, pressing his finger to his lips "don't tell anyone" was the message, he disappeared as Yoongi turned around "Y/n are you okay? You look pale, are you sick? Let's go home" he threw a few more things into the trolley and went to the cashier, paying for it before he left.

As soon as we made it back to the house, I broke down. Sobs racked my body as I let all the emotions from the past month out, a warm pair of arms engulfed me in a hug, followed by a whisper "are you okay? What happened sweetheart?" i turned my head to face the other, pain ached throughout my body as I whispered

"he raped me Yoongi....m-minho"