Sold

"I WILL KILL YOU" Baekhyun, king of Seoul mafia yelled at my father, who was tied up, bleeding. I hid under the stairs. It was just another usual day in the mafia world.

"Unless.." The man continued, my father raised an eyebrow. "I don't need your opinion" Jeloe, my fathers hired assassin slit Baekhyun's throat.

I took off down the hallway as Jeloe came, dragging Baekhyun's body. I ran  in my room, shutting the door. I heard him complaining about how heavy the body was.

I heard my father on the phone. "I have to? Okay. I'll send her there tomorrow morning. Just NEVER come for my gang again GOT IT"

I hear him sigh, slamming the bedroom to his door shut. I went and started training.

My name is Y/n I'm 19 years old and my family is involved with the Mafia. He is the king of Daegu, I'm an assassin.  My father says that loving people is a weakness, he trains me 12 hours a day.

I went back to the punching bag, punching hard and fast. My father then entered my room. "Daughter. We need to talk"

I sat on my bed, looking up at him "Yes?" He grit his teeth "I'm selling you" I stood up "WHAT WHY?!" I instantly widened my eyes as I knew what was going to happen. He slapped me hard across the face with a belt. "YOU WILL GIVE ME ENOUGH MONEY TO SAVE MY ASS DONT BE UNGRATEFUL!" He roared. "We are leaving early tomorrow"

I laid on my bed as he slammed the door shut, I was sobbing and holding my face. I was getting sold to someone else, it could be a rapist or a pedophile. Or they could just kill me. I fell asleep with horrible thoughts going through my mind.

"WAKE UP AND GET DRESSED WE ARE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES" My father yelled at me, throwing clothes in my direction before leaving the room.

I did not like the dress at all, in fact. I hate dresses. This dress showed to much. Great. I'm going to show off the impression of a prostitute.

I walked out and met my father in the hallway who smiled when he saw me "You look great! Let's get to the sale shall we?" He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the car.

The car ride was silent for most of the way, but when we arrived he whispered to me. "Mess this up and its game over" I nodded. He opened the door and got out, motioning for me to do the same.

He led me to a room with other girls, dressed like me. Being sold. Father told me that each buyer has a few minutes in here, talking to whoever they want. They could be anything from normal people, to people who want you for sex and to the mafia's.

The buyers walked in, several of them were older, middle aged guys. I screwed my nose up in disgust. A man who looked around 30-35 years old walked up to me.

"Hey pretty lady, tell me. How good are you in bed?" I sighed at the question but I had to answer it "Better than most girls" He smirked, I nearly threw up in my mouth. "See you later pretty girl" and he walked off.

I saw another man, no older than 26 staring at me, I winked at him as they all left. He was pretty attractive.

We were all led onto the stage to be 'auctioned' off. Many of these girls were getting sold for up to 9 MILLION dollars. No wonder why my father wanted to sell me.

"How we have Choi Y/n. Daughter of Choi Delow. Starting bid at 1 million" the auctioner called out. Numbers were getting called out all around the room. Of course, a mafia kings daughter is very precious.

"TWELVE MILLION" I heard someone yell, it was the guy I talked to earlier. Great, I was going to be used as a prostitute. "THIRTEEN MILLION" Another man yelled. It was the attractive one I saw earlier.

The two men kept going until the attractive one yelled. "TWENTY MILLION" The older man didn't vote again.

"Alright Y/n is sold to Min Yoongi. Thank you everyone for coming today" the auction of concluded. I walked off stage, running straight into Min Yoongi. May I say he is bloody attractive. Soft lips, smooth skin. He looked like an angel.

He smiled at me

He smiled at me. "Boss is going to love you" Wait. What. "Huh? I thought you bought me" I asked. He chuckled "I did. For him" I pouted "But your so attractive" he winked at me "We can deal with it later" getting the point I giggled and followed him out the door.

He led me to a black car, I got in. He sat next to me. I yawned, he raised an eyebrow at me "Tired princess?" I nodded. He patted his lap "lay on my lap, you can sleep" Without any hesitation, I laid on him and fell asleep.

I woke up as the car stopped, I saw Yoongi somewhat struggling, until I felt the reason. "REALLY DUDE?!" I exclaimed, he gave me a sheepish smile. I had an idea.

The car started driving again. I sat up and sat on his lap, "I know what your doing- AH" I wriggled my hips, he covered his mouth from moaning. I smirked "Someones got a bonerrrrr!"

He span me around so my legs were wrapped around his waist, "Boss won't like you doing this" I shrugged. "He's not here is he?" Yoongi gulped as the car stopped again. "Yes he is"