He's handsome but arrogant

Yoongi quickly pushed me off his lap, someone opening the door. "Mr Min, Namjoon is waiting for you in his office" Yoongi nodded and grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the car.

I stumbled into the huge mansion of his, or his bosses I don't know. He looked extremely scared. He led me to two large wooden doors, they looked hella expensive. He knocked on the door twice. I could hear a faint "Come in" Yoongi opened the door.

I nearly died

I nearly died. He was so handsome. He looked up at us and smirked "Sit" I complied, seating myself on the extremely comfortable leather chair. He looked at Yoongi "Whose this?" Yoongi smiled "Choi Delow's daughter"

He raised an eyebrow at me "Miss Y/n hey?" I nodded. He chuckled "I'm going to have fun with you" my eyes widened. There was another knock at the door. "Joonie? Oh sorry!" I turned and saw yet ANOTHER EXTREMELY handsome guy.

I gasped a little TOO loudly

I gasped a little TOO loudly. Everyone's eyes were on me, I awkwardly coughed. Tae grinned at me "Hello! I'm Taehyung" I smiled back "Y/n"

"Hey! Enough talking Taehyung I am busy!" The handsome man snapped. Tae nodded and walked off, closing the door.

"Ah Y/n I am the richest, most handsome, most dangerous, best looking mafia you will ever find" He said with a smug look. I sighed "Your one of THOSE guys" he gave me an annoyed look "Excuse me?! Don't compare me to anyone else. I am better than all of them" I scoffed "GREAT! I'm stuck with a cocky, arrogant arse"

He walked straight up to me and slammed me into the wall, his arms either side of me "If you keep talking like that I'm going to have to PUNISH you" I gulped, I hoped it wasn't what I think it was but I didn't want to take any chances.

"Yoongi. Take her to her room" He said, stepping away from me. Yoongi nodded and lightly grabbed my arm, leading me out the door.

"Is he always this bad?" I asked. Yoongi sighed "Not even his worst"  I heard a scream, followed by a gunshot. Yoongi noticed I didn't flinch, but looked causiously in that direction. "Its just the job. People have to die if they killed one of ours. Blood for blood" I saw another man walk out. And guess what?  He was also handsome as hell.

He winked at me as he had a towel, drying the blood off his hands

Yoongi nodded at him and opened a door.  "This is your room"