Call me daddy

I sighed and looked at the roof, laying on my bed. Stuff my father, I have an arrogant ass 'owner' he may be hot as hell but GOD HE'S FRUSTRATING!

I hear someone open the door, its Yoongi. I smile at him as he brings dinner in. Its roast pork with roast veggies. My mouth waters at the sight. I've only been fed bread and crackers so far. Why something so delicious now?

"Ah Yoongi Oppa thank you!" I exclaimed. He blushed at the 'oppa' and nodded. "Thank Jin, he cooked it" I grinned "tell him thankyou!" He left the room.

I dug in, it was so delicious! My father never gave me anything like this. I was always on a strict diet, to keep fit. I heard two voices then a knock at my door. "Come in!" I called. It was Taehyung, and the attractive guy I saw earlier. "I'm Taehyung and this I'd Hoseok" I nodded at them and bowed slowly. Hoseok chuckled deeply "My god your beautiful" I blushed deeply. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. "If you weren't owned by Namjoon I'd have you moaning my name"

I smirked "Who said we can't?" "ME" a voice boomed. I turned and saw Namjoon, he looked furious "Y/n with me NOW" I gulped and waved to the boys who looked petrified.

He dragged me into his office, throwing me in. I landed on the floor, I winced in pain as he paced around the room. "DID I SAY YOU COULD FLIRT WITH THEM!" He roared. "Why does it matter who I flirt with?" I said smugly, he threw me against the wall, I slid to the floor "BECAUSE I OWN YOU! THEY DONT"

I struggled to stand up "Its my love life not yours" He punched me in the jaw. "I OWN YOU, I TELL YOU WHO TO LOVE AND WHO TO TALK TO" My mouth was bleeding then. I had tears in my eyes. "Kill me" I growled. He looked at me "What"

"Your only resolution is violence so come on pussy kill me" His eyes were darker and angrier than the devil its self,  he pulled out a gun and held it to my head. I just chuckled "See? Violence is the answer for you"

His eyes shot daggers at me, but he smirked "Actually, not violence is always the answer." He picked me up and pinned me to the wall "I could use someone to sexually pleasure me" I scoffed "Pervert"

He leaned close to me "Call Me Daddy" he whispered. I pushed him away and gagged "That's nasty" he was furious "ITS NOT AN OPTION"

He undid his belt and looked at me. I backed away to the door, it was locked. His eyes looked hungrily at me. "Please. Dont." He smiled at me, the creepy way "Call. Me. Daddy"

I gulped, swallowing the disgusting vomit that made its way up my throat. "Please don't............. Daddy"