Run-away

That's it. I can't stay he, he fucking made me call him DADDY! I would much rather be back at my old house, I think its nearly midnight, I can only hear the crickets outside.

Now I make my move, I quietly open my door, the hallway is clear. I sneak near the front door when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Y/n? What are you doing up so late?" I turn to see a worried Taehyung looking at me. "Ah I couldn't sleep so o wanted to go for a walk" he narrowed his eyes "Why would you want to go for a walk this late?"

"Because I can't sleep duh!" I said. He shrugged "Alright" I nodded at him as I walked outside, I closed the door and saw Namjoon walking into the room. I bolted.

I ran down the driveway and on the road, I could hear Namjoon yelling, followed by the other guys running after me.

I saw a small store down the street, I ran as fast as I could. "Don't move" I heard someone say, it was Jungkook. I smirked and cracked my knuckles "Oh really?"

I bolted off without another word, soon a large hand grabbed me and I was thrown to the ground. "You are quite a girl hey?" He said with a smile.

"Don't make me go back there! Not with that PERVERT!" I screamed. I saw people coming out of the store, that was 200m away.  "HELP! SOMEONE HEL-" Jungkook put his hand over my mouth.

I glared at him so hard that if looks could kill he'd be dead within a second. I pulled his hand off my mouth and kicked him in the balls, he doubled over and I stood up then ran.

Someone jumped out in front of me, Taehyung. He looked extremely worried. "Y/n? Why are you running?" I saw Namjoon and the others walking towards me. "I HATE MY LIFE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I crumpled to the floor.

Tae crouched next to me, bringing my face up with his hand. "Hey. Its okay, I care about you I won't let anything bad happen to you" I scoffed. "Do you care about me because I'm a Mafia Kings daughter?"

Namjoon pushed Taehyung away and picked me up by my shirt, he was furious. "DONT RUN" He roared, tears sprung to my eyes. "I just wanted a different life from my old one. But I got one even worse"

Yoongi had his head facing down. Namjoon dragged me back to the house.

I was put back in my room, all the outer doors were locked. Then an idea clicked in my head. I just need tl befriend all the others, and when I earn their trust I'll run.

I opened the door and was met with Yoongi, who frowned at me. "Are you going to run again?" I shook my head "If I leave here, where will I go?" He nodded slightly. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine thank you" I grinned at him. "God your beautiful" he exclaimed and instantly covered his mouth, eyes wide.

I chuckled "Your pretty good looking as well" I winked at him. "Yah! Don't make me soft, I've only known you for a couple days. So tell me. What did your father get you to do?" I looked him straight in the eyes. "I had to seduce his enemies" He looked impressed. "Oh. And I'm an assassin"

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Such a little girl is an assassin hey?" I glared at him "I'm 19!" He chuckled, "Alright then. Dinner is ready hurry and come eat with us" Eat? With THEM?

He threw me a somewhat casual outfit.

I walked into the dining room and felt seven sets of eyes on me

I walked into the dining room and felt seven sets of eyes on me. "Wow Y/n" Hoseok spoke, lust in his eyes. Yoongi grinned at me. I sat next to Taehyung, Namjoon was glaring at me from the other end of the table.

"Y/n we have an assignment for you" Namjoon spoke clearly, I raised an eyebrow at him "You guys trust me already?" He scoffed. "Never in a million years but we need you" I smirked "The great Kim Namjoon needs a 19 assassins help" he froze. "Your an assassin?"

I leaned back in my chair and nodded. "Have been for three years" He nodded. "We need you to seduce a guy by the name of I.N" I stood up "Oh hell no"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Did I say it was a choice" I looked at him. "He's my brother" Jungkook gasped. "Namjoon, she can't seduce her brother" I agreed. "I can't seduce him but I can bring him here" Seokjin looked at me with wide eyes. "Your willing to let your brother be KILLED"

I shrugged "He always treated me like shit. Karmas a bitch" Namjoon grinned. "So its settled!"